The Tsugikuni Princess

Independent Merchant Republic, Fuhren

Will: Please forgive me, Ilwa-san! I've burden you greatly...

Ilwa: Don't be ridiculous. I'm just glad you're home safe. I didn't think you'd make it back alive.

(YN): He just got lucky, that's all. Forget him. We're gonna need one more status plate.

Ilwa: You got it.

Tio smiles at me as I sip my tea.
----------------------
Me and Hajime are looking out the window of our room we got at the inn.

Tio: You're sure it was all right for me to receive a gold top-rank status plate?

Yue: Mm-hmm. Of course.

Shea: Oh, that's right. (YN)-chan, you promised!

(YN): Promised...?

Shea: You're so mean! You promised me that if I worked real hard, you'd show me all the touristy sights in Fuhren!

(YN): Yes, I did...

Shea: Hmm? (YN)-chan?

Me and Hajime stare at two suspicious figures outside the window.

Tio: I heard this city was a great center of commerce, but it seems there is more to the city than that

(YN): Meh, no matter who come after us, I'll kill'em before they can lay a finger on any of you.

Tio: No matter who, you say?

Hajime: Yeah. They can be a god for all we care.

Tio lays against the bed and stares at the ceiling.
----------------------
Kharga: Our enemy, God himself, is too powerful and wise. Buy he is not invincible. And there will come an age when he can no longer continue with his dark machinations. One day, there will come a being possessing the ability to defeat him, dear Tio.

Little Tio: All right, Father!

Kharga: Live on.
--------------------
Elder: Tio, you've come!

Tio: Yes, Elder. I feltba strange thrumming in my chest. Has something happened out on the continent?

Elder: It seems God has summoned forth alien beings. And many of them, too.

Tio: I will go. This anomaly will surely have great effects upon our world. Something with me tells me so. Dear leader, beloved brethren. I know not what awaits me, nor what may happen. But I feel as is everything is soon to change... And it feels good!
--------------------
Yue, with a whip in her hand, watches a sleeping Tio.

Yue: When were you planning to wake up? We're going shopping.

The vampire princess whips the dragonborn woman which got a yelp of excitement from her.
--------------------
Shea and I were taking a walk down a street in the city.