The Lair of Oscar Orcus

Right now, I was keeping watch over a resting Hajime and Yue in a room after we defeated the Hydra.

(YN): How is there an outside area down here? We're in a labyrinth, and there are trees, water, and grass. Secondly, where is sunlight coming from? Very bizarre. Is this artificial? Some sort of magic? Whatever the case, I didn't get burned by it. Least I know won't get burned by the sun if we ever get to the surface.

I hear a slight groan from the bed. I jump down from the thing that bed was in the center.

(YN): Hajime, you're awake! You had us worried.

Hajime: Hey, (YN). I guess I was out for a while. This suppose to be a labyrinth. Why's there's a bed in here?

(YN): I'm just as curious as you are. I'm just glad you are finally awake. Where's Yue? She was lying in the bed with you.

Hajime: What's this soft thing that I'm touching right now?

We both hear a moan from the lump right next to him. I pull back the cover and found Yue lying naked next to Hajime.

 I pull back the cover and found Yue lying naked next to Hajime

(YN) & Hajime: Wha-?!

(YN): So that's what she was doing to him!

Yue: Hajime...

Hajime: Yue! Wake up, Yue!

Yue responds by snuggling closer into chest.

Hajime: Get the hell up already, you sexy blood-sucking space cadet!

He proceeds to electrocute her with Lightning Field. It finally woke her up.

Yue: Hajime?

Hajime: Yeah, it's me, sleepyhead. Wake up-

Yue: Hajime!

She cuts him off by throwing her arms around him and light sobs. Hajime softly rubs the back of her head. I just smiled at the scene.

Hajime: Sorry. Looks like I had you worried to death.

After about 12 or so-ish minutes, Yue finally was calm.

Hajime: What is this place?

Yue: The Maverick's lair.

Hajime: Is it really? Last I remember comforting (YN). So what happened after?

Yue: After that... you fainted and (YN) had to carry you. The door opened, and we found this place. Then, (YN) put you on the bed... It looked like the Holy Water was finally working, and I had used my powers to their limits...

Hajime: Thanks for the help. I owe you both.

Yue had sparkles in her eyes thats made her so damn adorable.