Chapter 4 - Mail day, Quidditch and Fluffy.

A few days after their reckless but lucky survival against a mountain troll. They were on their way to the great hall for some food which Ron was grateful for but the same can't be said for Harry.

Today was his first Quidditch match and to say he wasn't looking forward to it was an understatement. "Come on Harry you have to eat something, you can't exactly win if you run on a empty stomach or you could di-"

"Y/N! That's not helping." exclaimed Hermione.

"Sorry." Y/N apologised, Harry had a nervous expression on his face. "But sadly he's right, you need to eat." she encouraged him.

"See I'm always right." Y/N boasted. The three of them gave him questionable looks. "Sometimes." he mumbled.

Harry was about to respond but someone cut him off. "Good luck today, Potter." they all jumped slightly at the sound of the voice, out came Professor Snape, like a shadow in the darkness.

'Not creepy at all.' Y/N thought.

"Then again now that you've proven yourself against a mountain troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy for you, even if it is against Slytherin." Professor Snape walked away and then Y/N noticed him limping away.

It seems Harry had also seen it too.

"That explains the blood." Harry said, while eyeing Snape.

"Blood?" Hermione questioned.

"Professor Snape must've been down in the dungeons with the dog and it must've bit him but why would he be down there?" Y/N asked to no but himself.

"He's right, but listen... I think.. I think Snape used the troll as a diversion so he could try and get past the three headed dog. but got bit, as
Y/N pointed out. So that's why he's limping." Harry explained as they made their way into the great hall.

"Why would anyone go near that dog?" Hermione asked.

"Beats me, I'm surprised it didn't rip his head off by the way it looked at us the other day." Ron spoke up.

"Damn it, don't get my hopes up Ron." Y/N groaned.

"Y/N!" Hermione scolded him as she sat down at the table, Harry snickered at his comment, Y/N grabbed a slice of toast and began eating away, Ron immediately goes for the first thing he sees, he must have an apatite of a dragon.

"What? the guy a absolute douche-" Y/N stopped himself from going any further, noticing the menacing glare Hermione was sending his way.

Lately she's been a bit more rebel-ish ever since the incident with the troll and lying to a certain teacher. But still doesn't exactly tolerate foul words even if they're true.

"Language." She said sharply.

Y/N looked back at her with a somewhat curious and amused look "Speaking of language, have you been practicing? Since you understood my colourful words for a change." He teased and arched an eyebrow.

Suddenly her cheeks turned to a soft pink colour. 'Ha! See? Now who's caught.' Y/N thought as he finished his second helpings of toast, it seems Ron wasn't the only one starving.

"Very well if you'd like to know then, yes I have. It's a rather interesting language and culture, the people seem nice and they have some pretty interesting things to say about the magic world and--" she kept rambling on until she noticed all three of the boys staring at her. She quickly covered her face with her book that she had on her lap.

"Well, well, well I'm glad you've took such an interest in me." Y/N teased and she dug her head even further into the pages of the book.

"I didn't mean- I mean your- I-"