Chapter 14 - Another Year Gone

Just so you know:

'These are Y/N's thoughts.' In italics.

'These are Fenrir speaking in Y/N's head.' In normal text.

A/N: Here's the chapter! Sorry for any typos.

It happened again. Passing out at the end of the year was starting to become the norm for him. Y/N didn't know what to think, but as he laid in the hospital bed of the infirmary, he couldn't help but wonder, if he'd turn out like it again next year. God he hoped not.

Though, he had the time to think about a lot. The rest of the students that had been petrified (including Hermione) were still knocked out, sleeping in their hospital beds as Professor Sprout began to prepare the potion that would undoubtedly fix them, and put a lot of people's minds at ease (Y/N being one of them) as well.

Immediately after Y/N woke up, Madam Pomfree urged him to lay back down. As Y/N had repeatedly tried to get to his feet despite the aching he was feeling. Though due to the phoenix tears from Fawkes, he was fairly well off, not hurting as much as he should have. And he thanked him for that.

It didn't take long for (the remaining of the golden Quartet) Harry and Ron to appear rushing through the doors, getting a scolding from Pomfree beforehand. But they were in high spirits, glad to see that their friend was fairing well, and he too was glad to see them doing great. Y/N could still visibly remember what happened before he collapsed.

Tom Riddle. Revealing himself to be the younger prodigy of Lord Voldermort himself. How he revealed that Y/N was far more connected to him than he ever thought possible. Then the worse happened. He felt it went he awoke in the chambers, he felt it now when he woke up in the infirmary.

Though it was different.

The pain in the back of his neck, before when he heard the voices it was like lava or something burning into him. But now, it was like frostbite, something freezing him ever so. Though he had a hunch, it happened when his — he shivered at the mere thought — Wolf form came out.

He would call it ridiculous if it wasn't so true. Yet he felt it, he felt the transformation happen and he couldn't control it, he had to direction, no pause, no thoughts of his own while in that state. All he felt was his anger, his passion and just pure hate for the dark lord that had (undoubtedly) killed his mother and ruined his life from an early age. He didn't know what it was, but he had an idea who did. Fenrir, the boy or whatever it was, before had to have known. It happened when he let him go, when he freed the shackles that had bonded him. Looking back on it, he wondered if letting him go was best.

No one else but Harry knew what happened between the two, how he had changed into such a beast, and it scared him. He was glad no one else knew, but he was scared if anyone else found out. How they would see him and mock him out of fear. He didn't want that.

It was different, being in such a state. Being in that wolf, or werewolf form was terrifying for him. Y/N only felt blood lust and all his pain surging into one, and so it used it, to fuel him. Making him really powerful, though due to him having no control, as said before. But to some extent it did what he wanted, he had wanted to stop Tom Riddle and the Basikal. And he did, the beast knew what it- he wanted, and did it without a hussle though at one point Y/N had wanted to stop, and he couldn't. The beast wouldn't let him.

With a sigh, Y/N lifted his head up, the sight of his white hospital bed sheets just weren't appealing to keep watching. Harry and Ron were just sat besides him, sitting in wooden chairs they had pulled up. They were in deep conversation, and one mention of the name of Lockhart made him snap his head towards him.