Chapter 4

"Oh, really! You want to know how Jeong Hyeok proposed to me?" Se Ri purses her lips. "It was so romantic. So dreamy. Top class. Movie style."

"Tell us. Please, please." Ju Meok implores.

Jeong Hyeok, Se Ri and Company Five are seated on the floor of the living room. Kwang Beom and Man Bok are playing Go while rest of them are chatting as they eat steamed corn.

Jeong Hyeok, who has just gotten back from University, is seated with Se Ri

Jeong Hyeok, who has just gotten back from University, is seated with Se Ri. They are dressed in matching baby blue pyjamas and white couple T-shirts. They resemble adolescents exploring the fresh sprouts of love. It's a pleasant evening and the maid, Martha, is preparing dinner in the kitchen.

Jeong Hyeok looks at Se Ri with disapproval when Se Ri opens her mouth to recite how Jeong Hyeok proposed to her one year and a half ago.

"It was December whe—" Se Ri says before getting interrupted by a hand that went on feeding her steamed corn.

"Eat." Jeong Hyeok pops corn into her mouth, blocking Se Ri from speaking.

Se Ri chews and continues speaking. "So, it was December and I'd just come to Switzerland for our two week vacation."

"Se Ri. No." Jeong Hyeok stops her.

"Oh, come on, Hyeoki! They are asking

"Oh, come on, Hyeoki! They are asking. I should tell them how perfect a boyfriend you were back then." Se Ri says as she presses Jeong Hyeok's shoulder. "And a perfect husband now."

"No. It was our deal that you won't tell that part to anyone." Jeong Hyeok puckers as he squints his eyes.

"Aww. Our Hyeoki is blushing." Se Ri presses Jeong Hyeok's cheeks. "But we can make an exception with our Company Five."

"Se Ri is right, Captain Ri." Eun Dong pleads. "Please let her speak."

Jeong Hyeok looks down at his knotted fingers in defeat.

"I had come to Switzerland for our two week vacation. Jeong Hyeok met me at First Flieger and asked me to go paragliding with him." Se Ri recalls.

" Se Ri recalls