Chapter 11

The sky is an infinite ocean of azure, cradling the bright summer sun, meeting the green spruce trees and snow-capped mountain peaks at the horizon. The view of the Alps through the floor to ceiling glass windows of the suite in Solbad Hotel in Sigriswil is not new to Se Ri. Regardless, she is bewitched like the very first time. The air has a distinct scent of linden, beech, chestnut and chlorine. The smell of chlorine being the most dominant which is wafting from the pool balcony. The infinity pool in the balcony makes the landscape all the more ethereal, giving the illusion of water falling off the edge and meeting the horizon. The pool patio is modest in size and carries two lounge chairs and a small table. On one of the chairs, is kept a bathrobe. It's Ri Jeong Hyeok's.

With his back and arms resting against the pool coping and front facing the enchanting view of the Alps, he's immersed in the infinity pool

With his back and arms resting against the pool coping and front facing the enchanting view of the Alps, he's immersed in the infinity pool. His bare body is basking in the sun, making the view as stunning as it can be. The water droplets dripping off his wet hair and resting on his brawny shoulders dazzle with pride, almost giving Se Ri a glare, who's standing by the window, lost in a dream-like state. She is wearing a white bikini which is putting her third trimester bump on full display.

"Se Ri, come on in, the water temperature is perfect now." Jeong Hyeok peeks through his shoulder and asks Se Ri to join him in the pool, bringing her back from her day-dreaming state.

Steadily, she walks into the balcony and stands at the patio, by the chair, still contemplating her choice of swimwear. "I look ugly, Jeong Hyeok. Look at my bump." She touches her bump, complaining.

"You look beautiful, Se Ri. Besides, there's no one else to see it. Come on in." He stands up and extends his hand to Se Ri by the handrail. She takes it and cautiously steps into the water. "Slowly, yes. Here, I'm holding your shoulders. Sit carefully." He sits her down in water, beside him and puts his arm around her shoulders.

"Wow. The view is heavenly from here. It looks endless." Se Ri is wide-eyed, observing the skyline.

"Yes. Is the water okay for you? I hope it's not too cold." Jeong Hyeok enquires looking into her eyes.

"It's perfect, Hyeoki." Se Ri smiles, staring at him. "Tell me something, Hyeoki?"

"Yes. Ask?" Jeong Hyeok nods.

"Are you Dulce de Leche Lava Cake?" Se Ri asks, winking.

"Se Ri. What?" He scowls.

"Because I totally want to devour you. So yummy." Se Ri licks her lips as she speaks.

Jeong Hyeok shakes his head. "Do all women get this turned-on when pregnant or is it only you?"

"You must know this, Hyeoki. All women around you are totally hot for you. You have no idea of the effect you have on females." Se Ri strokes his cheek with her nose.

"God's Gift to Women, right?" Jeong Hyeok grins. "But it's you who's God's gift to me, Se Ri. Only woman I ever want to see." Jeong Hyeok kisses her shoulder.