THE SEA & THE SUN: Q & A

(  QUESTIONS & ANSWERS  )

( QUESTIONS & ANSWERS )

hi!!! it's been like two years since i started this book & it's come a long way. anyways so i wanted to open up this story for questions, so if you have any questions regarding any characters or jill or why i did certain things or anything at all here is where you can ask them! even questions about her mom or her life before or anything else are also welcomed! you can even share headcanons or anything else!! i don't mind if you have your own opinions on things my characters have done in the book! i'll post the answers once at least a few people comment, however, even after those questions are answered, you can still ask questions here and i'll reply to your comment!!

anyways, i just want to say a big thank you to anyone who has stuck around for this book! it took me a while to be okay with letting jill go and now it's here! so enjoy & thank you for supporting this book & me! <3

────────────

i. will you make a social media fic for
sophia lillis that parallels to this book?

i was planning on it! i don't know when since i'm not a big fan of social media fics, but i do have a draft ready if people would actually read it. i know a lot of people aren't really in the it fandom anymore, so i'm not sure if people would read it, but like i said, i do have a draft and it's a big possibility that i might write one! (btw the oc's name is florence & she's the complete opposite of jill! they ofc have some similarities but flo is more 🌱🌸🌿🌷🍃 and jill is more 🍁🍂☄️🔥⛓)

ii. will you do another book based on
jill being alive instead of being dead?

trust me, i love jill with all my heart and she'll always be my favorite oc, but i wouldn't write another fic based on her being alive. jill's story came full circle in this book. she grew a lot over just that one summer and she learned to let people love her and let herself love other people, which is why having her die for the losers club, who she loved more than anything in the world, was the best way to end her story. personally, i find it was the only way to end her story since it shows how she became so selfless in the end.

also this was the quote that inspired jill's story in the first place && gave me the idea to end her story the way i did! <333