The Begining

Bold: Locations

(Text): Thoughts.

*Text*: Actions

Joseph stood on the rock heading higher and higher into the sky from the volcano. Kars however was being sent faster and farther into the air as rocks from the erupting volcano were shooting into him.

Kars: Was this part of your plan to JoJo?! Tell me!

Joseph: You're damn right! I had the whole deck stacked from the very beginning!

Kars then went higher into space and the rock Joseph was on started to fall back down to earth. Joseph laid down on the rock ready to accept the death fate has given him.

Joseph: I'm sorry everyone.....Smokey, Lisa Lisa, Speed Wagon, Erina...I know you wanted the best for me...I know you wanted me to live a long and healthy life but...I ended wasting your efforts...Next time...In the next life...I'll do better...I promise.

Joseph closes his eyes and took a deep breath. The red stone of Aja that was still in his hand starts to glow a bright red.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
????: *distant yelling* JoJo! Get up!

Joseph opens his eyes and gets up.

Joseph: What...happened?

Joseph looks around and sees that he's in a room. It was a little messy with some clothes spread out and open comic books on the floor. Joseph then noticed he was on a bed.

Joseph: Where am I?

????: JoJo! Hurry up! You'll be late on your first day of school!

Joseph: That voice.

Joseph gets out of bed and runs down the stairs of a moderate house. He looks around and noticed he's in the living room.

Joseph: Whose house is this?

????: Finally, you're awake.

Joseph looks and sees Lisa Lisa in the Kitchen.

Joseph: Lisa Lisa! Thank goodness you're here!

????: Lisa Lisa?

Joseph: Uh yeah that's you. Do you know what happened?

????: What do you mean?

Joseph: After the fight with Kars?

????: Fight? *sighs* Joseph were you up all night reading comics again.

Joseph: No! I was fighting a full-on god!

????: Sure you were Joseph now go upstairs and put on your uniform. This isn't America anymore so you can't wear whatever you want.

Joseph: Wait where are we?

????: Japan.

Joseph: Japan?

????: Yes.

Joseph starts to get irritated by all the ridiculous information he was hearing.

Joseph: Alright Lisa Lisa look I don't know what kind of joke this is but shut the hell up with this crap and tell me what's actually going on.

Lisa Lisa stops making her food and goes over to Joseph.

????: JoJo.

Joseph: What?

????: Give me your left hand.

Joseph: I can't it's-

Joseph raises his left hand and notices that it was still there. He had thought he had lost it from the fight with Kars.