The Stray

Akeno's eyes opened as she looked at Joseph and smiled.

Akeno: Good morning Joseph.

Joseph: Wh-What are you doing in my bed?!

Akeno crawls closer to Joseph.

Akeno: It's funny, the night you held me felt so good that I had to experience it again.

Joseph: You-

Akeno: Consider this returning the favor.

Joseph: How did you even get in here?!

Akeno: Through the window.

Joseph: Y-You tricked me??! How did you even manage to get up to the window? Do you have wings or something?

Akeno: Are you mad? I'm sorry, I'll receive any punishment you give me.

Joseph: (WHAT THE HELL!!!)

Akeno: Your body must be really sore from that workout right?

Joseph: Y-Yeah?

Akeno: You poor thing you must be hurting bad.

Akeno pulls Joseph's face close to hers.

Akeno: You want me to make it feel all better?

Joseph: Uh...sure.

Akeno: Good boy.

Akeno leans in to kiss Joseph.

Elizabeth: *Slams open door* JoJo hurry up! You need to-........................

Joseph and Akeno freeze in place.

Joseph:......Um...I can explain?

Akeno: Looks like we got caught.

Elizabeth closes the door with a shocked expression still on her face.

Joseph: I'm so screwed.

Akeno: Don't worry she'll be fine.

Joseph: Easy for you to say.

Akeno gets off the bed and stretches. She was wearing nothing but a white shirt and panties. Joseph tried to look and not look at the same time.

Akeno: We better get ready.

Joseph puts on his clothes.

Joseph: Go ahead and take a shower. There's not enough time for both of us to do it.

Akeno: I guess you're right...But I know a solution. How about we-

Joseph: No. I'm already in enough trouble.

Akeno: *Smiles* You're no fun.

Akeno leaves.

Joseph: (Who would have thought she would act this way. Just yesterday she was a cute girl who helped me with class.)

Joseph gets his clothes on and heads downstairs. He sees Elizabeth sitting at the table with nothing in front of her. Joseph felt bad knowing she was in shock. Joseph goes up to her and grabs her shoulder. Elizabeth looks at Joseph and sees him smile.

Elizabeth: You're growing up so fast.

Joseph: ....Yeah. (I've heard this too many times from Granny Erina and Speedwagon.)

Elizabeth gets up and hugs Joseph, taking him by surprise.

Elizabeth: Just....promise me you won't forget me after you get a life of your own.

Joseph: Um...I promise.

Elizabeth stops hugging Joseph and smiles.

Elizabeth: Also...