The Brother

DAY 1

John: Rise and shine Joseph! It's
your day of training!

Joseph wakes up in the gym and gets up immediately.

Joseph: All right what's first Coach?!

John: First a quick lesson. Rating games are meant for evil pieces to fight. Have you played chess?

Joseph: Yeah.

John: Well Riser has a team that represents each individual piece. Rook, Bishop, Etcetera. So you'll be fighting sixteen people in total. Understand?

Joseph: So it's like a real life game of chess?

John: Essentially yes. Now each day we're going to train how to fight each evil piece type. Today is Pawns, and Bishops.

Joseph: Alright so what do we do for pawns?

John gives a thumbs up.

John: Congratulations! you've already passed that part!

Joseph:.....What?

John: You've got your Hamon hot enough to melt Tungsten. Pawns can be hard to beat but Riser has eight so you should be able to beat them with the strength you have now!

Joseph: Well that's great!

John: So now we move on to bishops.

Joseph: Alright.

John: Bishops are more of the support piece. So...

John takes out a knife.

John: Give me your hand.

Joseph gives his hand and John cuts it.

Joseph: OW! Why did you-

John: Go ahead and try to heal your cut with Hamon.

Joseph: Heal my cut? That's easy.

Joseph touches his hand and heals his cut.

John: So you've already mastered that huh? Joseph.

Joseph: What?

John: I know you didn't train yourself but there isn't anyone else in the world with your power other than me. So I have to ask...How the hell do you know this?

Joseph: It's...A long story.

John: I've got time.

Joseph:...*Sighs* I...I don't think I'm from this world.

John: What?

Joseph: I know it sounds crazy but...I'm from a world where anyone can learn Hamon and there are no devils, fallen angels, or angels. We use Hamon to fight Vampires.

John:...

Joseph: Me and a friend learned Hamon from a coach who wanted us to fight the pillar men. They were the ones responsible for making the vampires and they wanted the red stone of Aja.

John: Red Stone of Aja? I've heard of that.

Joseph: You have!?

John: Yes but continue your story.

Joseph: Well... There were four pillar men and I took all of them down but when I faced the last one he got his hands on the stone and became the ultimate life form. After a long gruesome fight I was victorious and I thought I was going to die right then and there but I grabbed the stone and all of a sudden I'm here.

John: Hmmm...The red stone of Aja is a heavenly artifact that is made from the heart of Great Red himself.

Joseph: Who's Great Red?