VERY HELPFUL TIMELINE

Hey guys! Here's that timeline I promised. It's basically to help you (and me) navigate this story a little bit easier.

as for the specific years here, I'm basing this off of fandom wiki that says Stiles' birthday is June 6th, 1994. I'm gonna say he's 17 by the time he starts senior year, so that puts the story really starting in 2012. I'm not perfect and there are a lot of inaccuracies in this story. For example high school cross country season is from September to late November typically. I made it from early march til  the middle of May.

For my sake, please, just go with it.

Chapter (16) It's A Normal Chapter... Except It's Not --> Sunday, December 25th, 2012

In this chapter, we meet Ollie (aka Newt) and his family, including his soon-to-be-brother-in-law, Hiro (aka Minho). This chapter was really just a slice of life that I desperately wanted to include. This chapter actually occurs before Stiles ever returns to earth 618, since its during Christmas and all that jazz.

Chapter (1) through to almost the end of Chapter (7) --> Thursday, March 15th, 2013

This is when Stiles returns and they all showdown with the Ghost Riders. At the very end, Stiles and the others are all magically transported into their history class. Originally, that's supposed to be the last day of school but I totally wasn't having that so I made that just the next day, March 16th.

Chapter (8) to Chapter (9) --> Friday, March 16th, 2013

Like I said above, this is the day after they got the Ghost Riders. After leaving the school, Stiles gets home and finds Ramahilla's note. That night, we went and told the pack about everything that had happened to him.

Chapter (10) and Chapter (11) --> Monday, March 19th, 2013

This is three days after Stiles gets back and he has fun in class. Also, he joins cross country (which I know is seasonally inaccurate but I'm not about to change it; please have mercy on my non-athletic soul).

Chapter (12) --> Tuesday, March 20th, 2013

Stiles has the dream where he sees Teresa. I don't know about y'all, but I cried while writing that scene (though judging by the mass consensus that everyone hates Teresa, I'm guessing no).

Chapter (13) --> Tuesday, March 20th, 2012 - Thursday, May 3rd, 2013

A lot happens here. Here are the basics;

Stiles processes the dream and talks to Scott. Then, over the following weeks, he excels in school and cross country. At the same time, he annoys Mason's family by eating all their food and hanging around while building the website. He also gets accepted into the FBI program and then got the email from Chuck.

Chapter (14) & Chapter (17) --> Monday, May 7th, 2013

We have a look into Teresa's life as Abbie Simon. Then I resurrected Isaac (so exciting!) and made them friends (because I could). Then He shows up at her house all beat up and she fixes him up. He tells her she isn't human and she investigates what little information she has on her family. This all happens before the Cross country tournament, which happens that following Friday.

Chapter (19) —> Monday, May 7th, 2013

Brief slice of life in Beacon Hills. Coach does some coaching and gets a call from his daughter. Later on, the cross country kids get locked out of the school and Stiles comes to the rescue. I just thought I'd add a piece showing that everyone is baffled by this new Stiles who never seemed possible to begin with.

Chapter (18) --> Tuesday, May 8th, 2013

This is just maybe an hour after Abbie (aka Teresa) heals Isaac, but its after midnight so it's technically the next day. She just went through her old documents and found out about her aunt. Abbie and Isaac book a flight to Oregon to go talk to her aunt. After packing her stuff, they go to Isaac's apartment where Abbie gets his passport and other essentials and encounters his hunter-landlords. Abbie is a badass and gets them to back off, while also revealing just how much she hates herself. It's sad ):

Chapter (15) --> Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 & Friday, May 11th, 2013

Back to that email he got from Chuck; they Skyped and I cried like a baby while writing. Then the story skips to the end of the following week when Stiles is at the cross country meet and he sees Ben from the Glade (who is a werewolf). Then he sees Ramahilla at Coach's house.
Between these two events lies all the chapters with Abbie/Teresa in them. That's why I put this chapter after those ones, even though Stiles talked to Chuck before we even look into her life.

That's everything for now. I'll try to keep this updated so you guys can follow the timeline better. I really started jumping around with time these last few chapters and hopefully that still all makes sense.

Love, y'all!

Laine Abson

3•13•20