Azrexel: Part 2

3rd person POV:

(Y/n): A Gear!

(Y/n): This is amazing! We've definitely hit the jackpot Aiba!

The large mech was attached to a large plate holding it up in a diagonal angle with a bridge going to its middle.

(Something like this)

The room they were in was quite large

The room they were in was quite large. It was as long as half a football field, and as wide as one.

There were six mechanical arms like machines with welder type device on the end of them. Four were on the corners of the room, and two were on some kind of rail on the ceiling which most likely allowed the two to move. All six were currently like limb limbs.

Attached to the ceiling was some kind of winged contraption.

At the far end of this large room, there were two large panels on the walls facing each other.

As (Y/n) and Aiba looked around, they noticed how nothing was dirty, as if they were the first to enter this strange place.

(Y/n): What is all this? Are those arm things 3D Welders?! So cool, we could make lots of things easier if there fully stocked!

(Y/n): And that!

He pointed at the panels at the other end of the room.

(Y/n): If I'm right, then those are wormhole generators! We could go anywhere!

Aiba: Sir?

(Y/n) Looked at the legs of the Gear to see its old armor on the ground, it was like it had been ripped off it.

(Y/n): Just by looking I can tell this place has tech that hasn't yet been commercialized.

(Y/n): I wonder why this is all here? Gramps obviously knew about this, but I doubt he saw this!

Aiba: Sir?!

(Y/n): And this is all technically mine! Think, all this for the price of 1 lien. What a steal.