The majestic queen of beasts: part 2

3rd person POV:

(Y/n) was in the Box making adjustments to Azrexel. He was working quickly so as to get there before Kanzaki.

(Y/n): Okay, here's the plan Aiba.

(Y/n): You and I are going to take Azrexel here to go deal with that RX. Once I get inside it, you'll take on the controls and keep it busy, play fetch with it, or something.

Aiba: And once you're finished I get you out.

(Y/n): Exactly. Once I'm done modifying Azrexel for you to pilot we'll be off.

(Y/n): And don't worry, Azrexel will try to be gentle with you.

Aiba: It shouldn't be too hard to pilot Azrexel, you do it after all.

(Y/n): Well... If you want to try it roughly the first time then that's on you, just don't get mad at him.

(Y/n): Hey Tifa, Futaba? Found out where the big feline is?

Futaba: Yep! It's in Hampster-dam!

(Y/n): Well... I'm... Now... Done!

(Y/n): Everything is ready, let's go Aiba.

Aiba: Right.

With the tools onboard, (Y/n) and Aiba enters the cockpit of Azrexel, and prepare to launch.

(Y/n): You want to say the words?

Aiba: Very well... Azrexel, launch!

With that said, Azrexel was pushed through a wormhole and arrived in Hampster-dam.

It didn't take them long, to find the Rx, since it found them.

(Y/n): The first step... Get close.

Aiba: Based on the schematics you got, there should be a maintenance hatch on the back of its head.

(Y/n): Good.

Azrexel ran up to the RX. It pounced at him, but Azrexel moved to the side and grabbed its tail when it passed by.