The great Box escape: part 1

3rd person POV:

Azrexel along with his pilot, (Y/n) was captured by Trudian or more specifically Marcus Trudian with the help of the N-gear pilots.

After forcefully shutting down the Red gears systems the dragged it back to the castle where they would open the gear, reveal the pilot and take the wireless neuro link for themselves.

Tifa, Aiba, and Futaba were in the Box, worried for (Y/n), but trusted that he would keep his word on coming back in 24 hours. They decided to prepare for when Axrexel reactivated and they could regain contact with (Y/n).

Kanzaki, (Y/n)'s stepmother, began to try contacting his mother Jen.

5 hours have passed since Azrexel was captured. News of this event spread like wildfire.

(Y/n) and Azrexel were currently in the Trudian castle in Risington. In the personal gear hanger of the royal family, Azrexel was left against a wall with several walkways around him to let the Trudian engineers study and try to open the cockpit.

The Royal Family, excluding the Queen, were all there waiting to see the cockpit open to find out who was the pilot. With them were the N-gear, pilots.

Marcus: Who much longer will this take?

Engineer: The cockpit is sealed shut, so we need to activate some systems to hack into it and open the door.

Marcus: Well hurry up would you, the suspense is killing me.

Jen was currently going through some records until she was interrupted by a call.

Not knowing who the caller was, she cautiously picked up the call.

Jen: Hello...?

Kanzaki:(on phone) Darling, it's me.

Jen: Why are you calling? You know what could happen if-

Kanzaki:(on phone) I know, but I know who the Red Gear pilot is.

Jen: Really? Well, I'll find out soon enough.

Kanzaki:(on phone) Listen, Jen. The pilot is (Y/n).

Jen:!?

Kanzaki:(on phone) I don't have time to explain, but I think you know what to do.

Jen: I... Understand.

Kanzaki hung up due to running out of time to continue the conversation.

Jen began to quickly make her way to the royal family gear hanger.

Meanwhile with (Y/n). For him, everything was dark, he had no light source, and was barely able to hear anything coming from outside the cockpit.

With not many options, he began thinking of a plan to escape along with backup plans if the first one is no longer viable.

But before he could escape, he needed to talk to Marcus. He needed to confirm some things and set other things up, after that he just needed to get back into Azrexel.

He knew one of the walls led outside and what did he care if one wall got destroyed.

But (Y/n)'s time to think was now up, as the cockpit doors opened and light flooded into the cockpit.

(Y/n) eyes adjusted as two soldiers grabbed him by his arms and brought him to the Royal family.

Jen then entered the hanger and saw, (Y/n) being dragged. She was too late, she decided to wait and see how this plays out.

(Y/n) was dropped at the feet of the Royal family. He got up and dusted himself off.

Marcus, the N-gear pilots, and Elizabeth were the only ones to meet him outside of Azrexel, so they were surprised.