The majestic queen of beasts: part 1

3rd person POV:

There is a jungle on earth called Safari jungle, it has also gained the nickname of the mutant kingdom as the jungle is not just filled with many mutants, but the plant life itself is mutated.

Everything in Safari can and will kill. So there are no biodomes in the area, however, there are research facilities near it. One of the theses research facilities was silently taken over by Majesty.

Currently, Gaze and Kanzaki were in this facility about to see what kind of experiment their mad scientist has concocted.

The mad scientist's name was doctor Ivon.

Ivon was never all there in the head but he has helped Majesty in the past.

Gaze and Kanzaki were in an observation room, that had blinds in front of all the glass.

Gaze: Ivon, let's get this over with before the boys get too bored and go rogue.

Gaze: They might go picking a fight with some Trudian soldiers they have a grudge against...

Ivon: Yes yes, in a minute, you can't rush the amazing power of science!

Kanzaki: Are you sure we should trust Ivon?

Gaze: If he betrays us, you can personally execute him. Isn't that right Ivon?

Ivon: Of course! You can kill me all you want as long as I can do science!

Gaze: Yes... Carry on.

Kanzaki:...

Gaze: I don't think he believes in the concept of death.

Kanzaki: I trust him even less.

Ivon: Okay, let's go!

A holographic image of the N-gears shows up.

Ivon: Trudian has been using Mutants to create "gears" that connect to the pilot. This system is mostly a double edge sword.

Ivon: However... What if we had one, with no pilot? What if... WHAT IF?!

Ivon: We train a mutant and put it into a giant robot body?

Kanzaki: All parts of that idea was completely insane.

Ivon: Nononon... Its called genius.

Ivon: Behold!

A holographic image of a mutant was projected.

Ivon: We found this in here and you know what we did?

Gaze:(sigh)

Kanzaki: Oh stardust...

Ivon: Wrong! We turned it into a giant robot!

The blinders moved out of the way allowing Gaze and Kanzaki to see the new body of the beast.