Workaholism with a pinch of envy: part 1

3rd person POV:

For over a week, no one has heard of (Y/n). Tifa, Aiba, and Futaba have been living in Heartfilia household, none of them have tried to contact him.

On the news, however, there were many reports of the Red Gear, Azrexel.

Report: Hello ladies and gentlemen. Today, we'll be discussing the recent events with the infamous red Gear that have transpired in the week.

Reporter: Last Sunday, the Red Gear was spotted near Yellowstone city, which Majesty recently claimed as "in there protection".

They began showing some footage of Azrexel fighting off Majesty Gears.

Azrexel took out his beam katanas and began slashing up his enemies.

Putting them away, Azrexel then kicked one of the Gears legs with enough force to break them.

Grabbing the Gear, Azrexel then threw it through the wall of the Yellowstone stone outpost.

Azrexel then entered the outpost and all the camera recorded after that were crashing sounds, plasma blast shooting through the building and then silences before Azrexel flew out of the outpost and left the area.

Reporter: After that, the red Gear was spotted flying in several locations, but the next video taken of them was Monday evening, near the rotten sea.

Video of Azrexel fighting water-based Gears began to play. Azrexel had some burn marks on him.

The Gears he was fighting were clearly from Majesty.

A swordfish based Gear jumped out of the water in its robot form to attack Azrexel.

The swordfish Gear swung its large chainsaw like weapon at Azrexel.

Azrexel pulled out both of his katanas and slashed the weapon into three pieces, he then proceeded to stab both katanas into the Gear then raising it up like a Gear shish kabob.

Throwing the swordfish gear into a group of other Gears coming at him, Azrexel sheath his blades and took out his beam gun.

He opened fire on the Gears until they were no longer in working condition.

Once Trudian soldiers arrived, Azrexel began fighting them. After breaking them apart, he made his leave.

Reporter: The red Gear is known for not being on Trudian or Majesty's side. Because of this, some say the red Gear is a vigilante and others a person who helps where needed.

Reporter: But currently, no one knows what the red Gear is doing. It seems like it's going on a random assault on both sides.

Reporter: Like on Tuesday, the red Gear had landed in a Trudian military base.