The sloth trap: part 1

3rd person POV:

(Y/n) was in the Box working on a project. Using the mechanical arms on the ceiling, he created a large device for Azrexel.

Futaba was hacking the computer, as Tifa and Aiba curiously watched (Y/n) work.

He hadn't said anything about a new project, so they didn't know what he was doing. Aiba did notice he was using some parts he scavenged from previous battles to make it.

Tifa: Hey (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Yeah?

Tifa: Whatcha doing?

(Y/n):(chuckles)

(Y/n): It's a surprise.

Aiba: I don't like that at all.

(Y/n): All I'm going to say it's for Azrexel.

Aiba: It's not another katana, is it? You already have two of those giant pieces of metal.

(Y/n):(chuckles) No, it's not a katana.

Tifa: Will it blow up and kill us?

(Y/n): No... Well... Not us.

Aiba: I demand you tell us what it is.

(Y/n): If I tell you, it would ruin the BIG surprise. (Chuckles)

Aiba: No. Stop chuckling and tell us what it is.

(Y/n): Nah.

Futaba was ignoring the conversation and was focused on hacking the computer. She quickly typed until...

(Pop)

A big red button popped out of the control panel and a holographic image of a spacecraft showed up.

Futaba: Uhhh. Something happened!

The rest then came to see what happened.

(Y/n): Is that a space ship? Why does this place have a holographic image of a ship?

(Y/n) touched the hologram and found out he could manipulate the size.

(Y/n): Huh...

Tifa: Maybe this place was used to make that?

(Y/n): A month ago I would have seriously doubted that, but after seeing the battleship fleets near the moon...

Aiba: I don't think the Box is big enough to create a vehicle of that size.

Tifa: What about the big red button?

(Y/n): Well there is only one way to find out.

He went to press the big red button but was stopped by everyone.

Aiba: Don't press the button that we have no idea what it does!

Futaba: What if it's the self destruct button?