The view of the truth

3rd person POV:

In the cold darkness of space, between the moon and the scared earth, Azrexel floated, while facing the earth. The red Gear was putting out a distress signal.

(Y/n) was still alive by some miracle. Azrexel had an airtight cockpit, but a limited amount of oxygen. Add in the fact he was starving and on the verge of dehydration, he had a matter of hours to get out of space.

As soon as (Y/n) got a grasp of the situation, he began slowing down his breathing to conserve oxygen and began moving as little as possible.

He couldn't just open up a wormhole and leave, Azrexel held up surprisingly well, but his armor and certain other parts were frozen due to the vacuum of space. His flight back was non-operational, so he couldn't just push himself around.

(Y/n) was left to contemplate life.

(Y/n):(mind) Why did I deny caring about people? Maybe when I was younger I couldn't think of a way to truly help people so I just started to not care about them to cope with my failure to help...

(Y/n):(mind) Or maybe I'm some kind of tsundere when it comes to helping people?

(Y/n):.....

(Y/n):(mind) Whatever the reason is, I'm going with option one, it sounds much deeper and all-around better.

(Y/n):(mind) The view is pretty good, even if how the earth looks is pretty bad... But why is it tinted purple?

It was true, the earth had a strange purple tint surrounding it. It was like the planet was in a biodome or in this case bio-sphere.

(Y/n) used the magnetic ability of his upgraded gloves to push a few buttons on his control systems, without wasting energy on moving his limbs.

Azrexel then began scanning all that he saw, until it picked up several machines around the earth, that was projecting the purple sphere around it.

(Y/n):(mind) What the...? 

(Y/n):(mind) Why is the earth encased in a purple dome?

(Y/n):(mind) I've had a theory that Majesty and Trudian have been working together, but I never knew why... Could they be hiding something?

Meanwhile, in Sakura city, Tifa had rushed into (Y/n)'s lab that had an "on vacation" sign on the door.

After entering she made her way to his office as Aiba and Futaba entered the lab.

Tifa opened the secret entrance to the box, in (Y/n)'s lab. She made her way down and entered the box.

Down at the bottom of Azrexel's hanger, were several wreckages of Gears that (Y/n) had beaten. He did this to give himself more tech to upgrade Azrexel.

As Tifa ran to the control room, and the others entered the Box, the mechanical arms on the ceiling were taking apart the fallen gear to give the box, more resources to work with.

Tifa began to try and contact (Y/n), but she couldn't get anything.

Aiba: Let me try.

Aiba hooked herself to the computer to try and find (Y/n), but she couldn't find anything on earth.

Aiba: Tch, why isn't it working?!

Futaba: What's wrong?

Aiba: I can't find Azrexel. When I tell the computer to locate him, all it gives me a signal.

Futaba: Is he...?

Aiba: I can still see his vitals, he is alive-ish, but not a location.

Tifa: What do you mean alive-ish?