Chapter 16

Chapter 16

*Author's P.O.V*

Harry enters her hotel ready to just sit in her bath and watch the view of the city while munching on some chocolate covered fruit. She's been out all day looking for some unique things that she could buy. She didn't find anything that capture her attention though. She did get some rings that she put the moment she purchased them. All day people have been staring at her and she doesn't know why. Her out is pretty normal. All she has on is some sweatpants and a tight shirt that just slightly shows her midriff. She wants to think that they may know her from her Instagram but she doubts it since she doesn't show her face. She concludes that they might just want to fuck her. She takes the elevator upstairs then gets off when she arrives on her floor.

She walks down the hall while taking out her keys. She unlocks her room door then opens it only to be shoved inside. She falls hard onto the floor with her key and phone sliding across the floor. The headphones that were plugged into her ears are yanked out. The door to the room is slam shut as she hurries to reach for the pepper spray in her sweatpants. Just as her fingers grip it, she is tugged from the floor before she is pressed against a wall. The pepper spray is taken out of her pocket then thrown across the room. She huffs out in annoyance when she notices that another guys is in the room. He doesn't seem to pay her any mind as he walks throughout the room. The male in front of her let's out a laugh as she starts to struggle against him.

"I thought you would have started begging or crying at this point. I like it." The male says as he grips her chin with his cold ring making her flinch.

"Thugs don't scare me so take whatever you're looking for and get out." Harry responds while glaring into his crazed eyes.

"I don't intend on scaring you at all." The male explains before his gun presses against her stomach, causing her to suck in some air."I want you to be intimidated."

"Please. You don't have to kill me." She whimpers out with her hand resting on his hand that's holding the gun.

"But I'm a thug remember? We don't leave witnesses." He tells her as they hear the other male humming happily as the ruffling of a bag is heard.

Harry suddenly feels the cat choker get tight around her neck. She tries to keep her eyes hard but is failing very badly. A part of her is deeply grateful that they don't intend on raping her. The gun is slowly taken away from her stomach and she relaxes. The intruder let's her go before turning toward her bedroom. He spots a pile of clothes on her bed and he picks up the first thing he sees, which happens to be a black crop top that says pet in bold pink letters. Harry looks between him and the door trying to decide if she can make it out unscathed. She slowly starts to make her way toward it as she prays for a miracle. Unfortunately, she isn't granted that. The other male sees her and rushes over to grip her by the hair and shove her toward her room.

"I think you want us to get caught. Do I need to go over the plan again?" The shorter male states then tossing her into the dresser.

"She wasn't gonna make it far. I was gonna graze her leg with a bullet the moment the door open." He informs not bothering to look over at him.

"God why did they put you in charge?" The male mumbles with a shake of his head then leaving the room.

"Come here pet." The other male says while patting a spot on the bed and she makes her way over then sits."I like your style in clothes."

"Thanks I guess." She mumbles while playing with her fingers, feeling very embarrassed.

She notices the very small tattoo on the behind his ear that resembles a crow. The ring on his finger has a crow on it too. Though she didn't see either one on the other guy, she's sure that he has it too. She concludes that they must be apart of a gang. That seems to confuse her though. Gangs don't rob people as far as she knows. They just exchange illegal drugs, claim territories, and fight with other gangs. She doesn't think about that long since she's never going to see them again. She should be upset that her jewelry is being stolen but she isn't in the slightest. She didn't buy them so she has no attachment to them. She still has more jewelry back at home so there's no reason to fuss. She's more surprised that she's this calm.

"I'm sorry that he was so rough with you. He's not usually like that. I guess you make him nervous. He just needs to realize that you're so soft, fragile, and pure." The male says, leaning forward to fix her hair.

"You're not gentle or nicer either. You said that you were gonna shoot me." Harry states, causing him to smile as he sits her things down.

"I actually wasn't going to. I was going to let you go because you didn't see my face or have anything to identify me if you go to the police." The male explains with a shrug.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" She questions as he quickly glances at the clock on the wall.

"Because I have no reason to be mean to you and you're pretty." The male answers, trying to piece of things in his head as he stares at her face.

"I grabbed enough. Let's go now." The other male says and Harry almost says something sarcastic but she doesn't want to prompt them to hit her.

"Bye pet." The male says before the two of them leave the room without another word.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye.