Chapter 46 (!)

Chapter 46 (!)

*Author's P.O.V*

Harry enters his home with a police officer behind him. They had taken him off the case since it has been a week and they couldn't figure out how to get their evidence back. They wanted to keep a patrol officer with Harry for the rest of the month but he insisted that he was fine without one. This is the last time he'll see Officer Winston. He goes in the kitchen then goes to pour himself some wine. Today has been such a long day for him. He stands in there for three minutes sipping his wine while scrolling through friends' Instagram. Officer Winston goes through his home checking for any danger but coming across nothing. He hears what sounds like someone slapping something, which makes him walk to the living room. His eyes grow wide as Zayn comes downstairs while Niall has Officer Winston in a chokehold that puts him to sleep.

"Put him in his car and go park it a few blocks down." Niall says once he lets his body drop to the floor with a loud thump.

"How did you get in here?" Harry questions with Zayn picking the officer up with ease then leaving the house.

"Do you really want to ask me that question?" Niall asks, crumbling up the little note the officer was going to give his Harry.

"If you even think about hurting me, I'll stab you without hesitation." Harry warns, pulling his butterfly knife out quickly.

"I can't believe you fucking worked with the police." Niall states, seeming to ignore what the green eye male said.

"Don't step any closer. I don't want to hurt you." Harry says when he sees him slowly walk to him.

"You hurt me? You must have forgot what I'm apart of pet." Niall responds as a smirk makes its way on his face."I wouldn't mind showing you though."

Harry goes to swing at him as a warning but his wrist is grip. His other hand comes up to push him away but it is smack away. That doesn't stop him from trying again though. It only results in that hand being grip tightly as well. Before he knows it, his arm is twist behind his back and that makes him scream. As a result, the knife drops out of his hand and clinks against the floor. He puts his feet against the wall then pushes back, which sends both of them to the floor. He gets up on his feet then make his way to his bedroom to get his gun. He isn't going to shoot him. He just wanted to use it to scare him from attacking him because he still cares for him even though he doesn't want to. The back of his shirt is grab before he is pull back until an arm wraps around his waist and another around his neck.

"I don't want to get rough with you but this seems like the only way to get you to listen." Niall says against his ear and a shiver runs down his spine.

"You say this as you have me in a choke hold." Harry responds with his hands coming up to rest on his bicep.

"I'm only doing this to stop you from hitting me or trying to hurt me with a weapon." Niall explains then starts to leave soft kisses against his neck.

"I'm not going to have sex with you. It's not gonna change my mind about us." Harry states, trying to wiggle away.

He gets no response back. All he gets is a hand crawling inside of his jogging pants. The regret of not wearing any boxers fill him quickly. Air seems to suddenly stop entering and exiting his lungs as that hand grips his ass. It doesn't take long for his dick to start hardening. The arm that's around his neck is gone and he takes that as his chance to move away but that only has his neck grab. He is going to protest but his head is roughly turn before lips are press against his. He keeps his lips still but a finger by his rim causes him to gasp. That's all it takes for Niall to slip his tongue inside. He uses that to walk them to the bed then pulling away from his mouth when he was satisfied. He turns the quiet male toward him then shoves him on the bed. His blue eyes roll as Harry crosses his arms over his chest and glares up at him.

"You're the one that said play with your pussy and not with your emotions so I'm doing just that." Niall teases then reaching forward to roughly rid Harry of his shirt and jogging pants.

Honestly, he didn't come here to fuck the daylights out of him. He really just wanted to sit down and talk to him and maybe convince him to have him make dinner for them. Then he saw the officer and how good Harry looked in his outfit and everything just went out the window. He turns the stubborn male onto his hands and knees before getting rid of his own clothes. The quiet treatment that he is receiving ends up upsetting him. With that, he decides against prep and just lubes his dick before easing into Harry, who bites his body lip with a whine. A hard smack on his ass causes him to bite his bottom lip too hard and a little bit of blood enters his mouth. That doesn't merely capture his attention as he suddenly feels empty before roughly being fill again and that gets him to let out a loud fuck. That seems to be the only word that he can form as he is asshole is abused.

"I haven't even gone full out yet and you're already falling apart." Niall points out with one hand resting on his hip and the other on his shoulder to keep him firmly in place."I want a response pet."

"Fuck, I'm at your mercy. Fuck me however you like." Harry responds every strong thrust making him want to collapse onto his stomach.

"You really like the idea of me chasing after you. That's all you wanted me to do." Niall says and is proven correct when a blush appears across Harry's cheeks."It turns you on doesn't it. You like being fucked by a criminal."

Harry can't hold himself up no longer, which results in his upper body resting on the bed. He comes to regret and love that decision when he feels a hand push his head into the bed before gripping his hair while another hand pushes down on his back. He can feel Niall lean forward, which causes his back to arch impossibly deep. This new position makes it better for him to feel him deeper inside of him. The thrusts from that point on seem to be even harder than before. As much as he tried to keep his moans and whimpers silent, they had a mind of their own as they escape him loudly. His thighs tremble and a little bit of drool runs down the side of his mouth as he closes his eyes. He wasn't particularly a fan of rough sex but this is by far the best he has ever been fucked.

"You missed having me in you didn't you? Niall asks, not easing up on his thrusting one bit."You love how dangerous I am and you love what I could do to you don't you?"

"Fuck yes. I missed all of you." Harry pants out, each thrust at this point making him breathless and seeing stars.

"You don't want anyone else fucking this ass but me don't you?" Niall asks, gripping his hair tightly and pulling his head back as he releases into him but still continues to abuse his prostate.

"Yes yes yes yes. Fuck, I don't want anyone else but you." Harry answers before releasing against himself while feeling tears of pleasure fill his eyes as he starts to relax after his high.

"Oh no no no. We gotta make up for lost time pet but first dessert." Niall explains, turning him over and pushing his knees to his chest ready to eat his reward.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? 😅😅😅👀👀👀👉👈

Bye.