Chapter 58

Chapter 58

*Author's P.O.V*

Three months is how long it took for Niall and Zayn to teach Harry everything he needs to know about their gang and their enemies. It wasn't just mental knowledge they gave him. They also gave him physical knowledge. Day in and day out they taught him how to shoot any type of gun, best ways to put someone to sleep, and how to escape any form of restrictions. There were times where Harry vomited from pushing himself so hard or being shown some gruesome torture videos. He really wanted to be apart of this gang so he endured every sore muscle, sleepless nights, and self doubt. This lifestyle was simply more fun to him and he wanted to help his lover build his empire because why not.

"You know you're too hot to be named Harold." Lydia tells Harry as she sloppily place kisses on his neck.

"Well you can call me whatever you want." Harry responds while trying to hide his disgust as he smirks at her husband.

"I can't believe this is your first time having a threesome and with a couple." The husband states, removing his clothes.

"I simply couldn't say no to you guys because your gang tattoos were really scary yet intriguing." Harry replies, taking note of him sitting his gun in his drawer.

"Now there's nothing to be afraid of. We know how to take care of people." Lydia reassures while going to remove his jacket but instead finds herself in a headlock.

"Yes but I really can't say the same." Harry says, trying to keep her squirming body under control.

"Awww he grows up so fast." Niall states when he enters the bedroom wiping away nonexistent tears.

Stiles makes a dash for his gun but is stop by a hand grabbing the back of his neck. There isn't much time for him to relax as the butt end of a gun hits his forehead, sending him on his knees. Carol tries to bite into Harry's arm but he just tightens his grip and soon her body is limp in his hold. He let's her go without a care in the world before he whips out his knife and rips into the mattress. Immediately, his eyes shine brighter once they land on the stacks of money inside. Niall tosses him a duffle bag and he starts to pile the money inside. Once he's done, he glances at his lover and feels himself become aroused on behaving so dominant with the lowlife. He takes his bottom lip between his teeth, turning it a deep red as he nibbles on it.

"I'm not the killing type but I won't hesitate in putting you on the edge of death's door. Now tell me who does your boss has as his right hand man?" Niall says, roughly placing the gun under his chin.

"How am I suppose to know that? We just joined the gang. We've never even seen the boss or his right hand man. I swear." Stiles lies then proceeds to choke on his spit when his throat is grip roughly.

"I'll stop when you tell me what I want to hear." Niall warns before repeatedly punching him in the face with every strength he had.

"Ok! His name is Louis! He's a scrawny guy that lives in our base house! He's always there so you can't miss him." He screams out as his nose leaks a bunch of blood.

"I appreciate your cooperation. Zayn you can put them out of their misery now and take whatever you deem is necessary." Niall says and that gets the beaten man to freak out.

"But I told you everything you wanted to know! I promise we'll leave the gang and never speak on what happened!" He yells as the brown eye male walks in the room with his gun in hand."We'll even work for you if that's what you want!"

"That you did but you fail to realize one must never have loose ends. I would recruit you but you proven to rat out your people rather than die for them and I simply can't have that. No one should." Niall explains then leaving the room with his hand intertwined with Harry's.

There is a plead before it falls on deaf ears with a silent bang. The couple exits the house while Zayn cleans up their trail. They enter the car but don't drive away instantly. They count the cash then put it away when they confirm that they have the right amount. Harry can't help but to lean across his seat and kiss his lover on the lips. That whole situation gave him such a rush and now he just want it more and more. Niall was right about him after all. He loves the danger and the consequences that he could potentially receive. If someone would have told him that he would be in love and doing this with his parents' murder, he would have laughed so hard in their face. He disconnect their lips then letting his head rest on his shoulder.

"Did I do good?" Harry questions before smiling big when the side of his head is kiss.

"You did amazing pet but next time I want you to be able to take both of them down without my help." Niall answers then opening his jacket when he sees what he's wearing."I see you still kept some of those clothes."

"This was accidentally in my suitcase so I thought why not wear it for today." Harry explains with a innocent shrug.

"Ah yes because keeping a crop top that says bottom bitch is an accident." Niall says before leaning his seat all the way back."Well maybe you can put those two words to good use then."

"But Zayn will be coming out the house any minute now." Harry reminds him, glancing back at the house then returning his gaze.

"He'll walk right back in when he sees the car rocking." Niall teases then grins as a deep blush settles on his lover's cheeks.

"Oh my god Niall." Harry yelps out when he's suddenly pull on to his lap with his as being grab.

As much as he wants to be considerate for Zayn, he can help but to let his lust overcome. They then proceed to fuck in the car, which indeed rock during that time. Zayn didn't even need to hear anything because when he sees a hand press against the window he turns on his heel quickly and disappear inside. He grumbles to himself because he knows he'll have to deal with the after smell of sex. After that, the trio drives away and off to another state. There is loud music blaring in the car as Harry sticks his head out the window and enjoy the nice day. Niall glances over at him from time to time with his heart filling with adoration. This is all he could have asked for. They lock eyes for a second and that's all they need to know to understand that they said I love you. Life is going to be epic.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? That is a wrap on this bizarre journey of a story. Thanks to the ones that stuck with me to the bitter end of this. Maybe I'll see you guys around in another story.

Bye.