Chapter 27 (!)

Chapter 27 (!)

*Author's P.O.V*

"I gotta tell the hotel to keep you out." Harry mumbles once his room door is open to reveal a grinning Niall.

"You can stop being mad at me now." Niall states while handing a bag to the green eye male, showing his stolen things.

Harry marches over to him then snatches the bag out of his hand. He starts to look through it to see if all of his things are there. Surprisingly enough they are and nothing is damaged in the slightest. Meanwhile, Niall walks around his room with his hands in his pockets. He enters his bedroom and smirks. When he sees the fake breast chest piece sitting on the bed, the lightbulb in his head comes on. His mind rests easy now knowing how he was able to do this for so long. He could put together that the long hair male most have tuck his dick and balls back like a pro in order to make his crotch resembles a female's. That doesn't stop his mind from trying to figure out what could have made him do this in the first place and continue doing it.

He leaves the room and finds the other on the balcony with a glass of wine in his hand. In that moment, he is able to notice his outfit. It's nothing flashy or completely revealing. It is just some biker shorts that hug his lower half in the right places and a baggy shirt with some weird metaphor about sex on it. He leans against the door frame that leads onto the balcony while crossing his arms over his chest. He really likes this moment because Harry just looks so comfortable and like a normal person. To him the regular made him way more attractive than the lacey or tight clothes that he would wear. Also his personality isn't snobby and whiney. It was honest and a bit humorous. A laugh comes out of his mouth when he notices how whip he sounds. Harry did warn him that he would develop an obsession.

"Can you make your presence known in a more normal way next time?" Harry ask while putting a hand against his racing heart.

"How about this?" Niall questions suddenly right behind him with his hand resting on his hip.

"Can't you just leave me to look over the city in peace without being so sensual and creepy?" Harry asks, moving away from him only to have his elbow grabbing gently.

"Easy tiger." Niall states when the younger male pulls the butterfly knife out his pocket then presses it against his neck."We can play by your rules."

"I've been studying ever since you robbed me so whatever you try to throw my way I'll be prepared." Harry responds then moving the knife away but making sure to shove him a bit.

"That was hot." Niall replies, reaching forward slowly to take his knife back and putting it where it belongs."You seem tensed."

"I'm frustrated." Harry tells him, sitting his glass down on the table then turning toward him.

"I can help with that." Niall says, motioning for him to sit down because strangely enough he wants to hear about his problems.

"It's fine." Harry answers then biting his bottom lip while his eyes roam the criminal in front of him."I'll take matters into my own hands."

There's no stopping him when his body moves him forward to plant a gentle kiss on his lips. Their lips disconnect and he stares into nothing before he is shown the ocean that seems to be full of surprise. There is a slight head nod that is exchange between them before their lips meet again. Neither one of them tries to rush it. Why would they? They have no place to be tonight or tomorrow. Harry let's his fingers dance under Niall's jacket and shirt. The tips of them feel every curve and a few small scars. He stops himself from biting his bottom lip again when he lets him take off his jacket and shirt. There isn't a tattoo that covers his body like he thought but there are three small scars across his stomach and chest. Maybe he isn't such a bad guy after all.

"We should move this inside." Niall says out, moving toward the door frame but Harry just pulls him back while shaking his head.

Neither one of them seen this coming so soon but they're fine with it. With that, Harry starts to pull off his shirt then tugging off his biker shorts until he's just in his briefs. He places his shirt in front of him before dropping to his knees on top of it. The curls on his head his push back by his fingers as he eyes the zipper and belt that comes undone in front of him. The moment what he has been craving for is in his sight he licks along it slowly then taking all of it in his mouth. A hum sets in the back of his throat as he takes his time. Niall leans forward a bit and grabs the railing to keep himself steady. He decides against forcing the brunette head down on him. In his opinion, it's more sexy watching him do what he wants.

That turns out to be more rewarding for him since Harry flattens his tongue, allowing his tongue to collect the pre cum that comes out. As much as he would love to continue this, he would much rather be inside of Harry. It's as if he had the same idea because he pulls his mouth away from his dick a few minutes later. He helps him up from the floor only to groan when the pretty male slowly takes his fingers into his mouth. When they are nice and wet he pulls his fingers out, then helps him take off his briefs. He couldn't help but to drop to his knees and start to leave hickies all over his thighs and crotch. The sensation is new to Harry as his fingers quickly find their way to soft brunette hair before gripping it. His heart rate increasing as he feels an index finger stretch him open.

"You might want to hold on to the railing." Niall says a few minutes later after he uses three of his fingers to stretch the panting male open.

"If I die, I will haunt you." Harry responds, reaching back for the railing while the Irish man hooks his arms under his knees with his biceps flexing.

"You're a cutie." Niall replies before leaning forward to kiss him as he enters him slowly.

His bottom is bitten but he doesn't mind it. It didn't hurt. It just turns him on some more. Once he feels that he has given him enough time to adjust, he starts to find a rhythm with his hips. The strength of the thrusts making those luscious curls bounce. There was no stopping the moans that were pouring out of Harry's red lips. The people walking pass and the neighbors were definitely able to hear them if they were listening. Harry leans his head back with his hands gripping the railing until his knuckles turn white when Niall places his ankles on his shoulders and starts to thrust into him harder. In this moment, he's never been more grateful for his flexibility. With his prostate being abused, he feels himself getting closer to his release sooner than normal.

"Fuck yes. Right there." Harry moans out just as he feels short nails dig into his hips and a teasing tongue on his nipple."Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

This is by far the best position he has been in. The next five minutes go by in a blurry since his mind was drowning in pleasure. He suddenly lurches forward with his arms quick to wrap around the brunette's neck as his orgasm washes over him. His legs coming down to wrap around his waist. One of his hands grip the back of the soft hair with the other digging into the pale shoulder blade as he whimpers loudly with his mouth falling open. He wanted to bite his shoulder so he wouldn't end up making too much noise but decided to just be vocal. Niall orgasms shortly after him, holding onto to him tightly so neither one of them would fall. They don't separate after they come from their high. Instead, Niall carries him into the room then walks to the bedroom.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? Writing blowjobs are so weird for me.😭

Bye.