Chapter 50 (!)

Chapter 50 (!)

*Author's P.O.V*

Harry didn't think that he would like getting his ass ate but when Niall's mouth started going to work it felt as if he saw the light ascend from the heaven above. Call him barmy but to him this is greater than winning the lottery, greater than meeting his favorite celebrity, or getting free Chipotle burritos for a year. There is also indignation that stirs within him. That's directed moreso at his exes. He couldn't believe that they allowed him to go through life without this heaven sent action. His hand has a mind of it's own as it lands on the back of Niall's head and tries to push his tongue in deeper. For the next two minutes, he get just that. A devastated groan erupts from his vocal cords when he doesn't feel a tongue on his rim anymore.

"Just make me cum like that please." Harry pleads as he reaches a hand out to grab Niall's wrist and try to pull him back down.

"I take it you like that." Niall teases, admiring the beauty in front of him.

"Yes. Please just do it for me." Harry almost cries out, feeling that all to familiar tingling in his groin.

"I want you to understand you're only getting what I want to give you." Niall responds his soft demeanor quickly changing to a hard one.

"Give me what you feel is best." Harry replies as if he was hypnotized to say it.

"I'm going to break you so you can realize that I'm the only one that can put you back together." Niall growls out with his tone almost making Harry orgasm.

"Please break me." Harry whines out, letting himself be manhandled because one dominant Niall is hot and second he doesn't have enough energy to do anything.

He soon finds himself laying on top of Niall with his back press against his chest. At first he thinks Niall wants him to sit up and ride him but that doesn't turn out to be the case. There's just no way that his thighs could survive that. Everything seem to happen in one swift motion. The back of his knees are grab tightly before being pull into his chest as he feels him enter. His body seems to melt into Niall's without hesitation. There is a mix between a cry and a hiss that escape his mouth. He doesn't know which one he was going for the most. That doesn't concern him much as his nails dig into the blue eye male's wrist when he feels him slam inside of him over and over again. A chill crawls down his spine the moment hot air hits his ear.

Green eyes turn back to look into blue ones and that just does something to him. Call it inquisitive, call it astonishment, or even call it love but he knows the muscular male feels it too. He can hear the moans that Niall was trying to conceal. He finds it sultry that he's enjoying this almost as much as he is. In that moment, he thinks about encouraging him to be vocal but his words get in stuck in his throat as his prostate is given so much heed. His ass is a cherry red and only gets brighter as the thrusting gets faster. Since he was already close to his release, he finds himself coming onto his stomach. It's warm as it crawls down the sides of his stomach. As he clenches tightly, that brings Niall to his release too.

"That scrawny officer left you a note so that leaves me to believe that you guys had gotten close when I was gone." Niall points out once he's able to calm down his heavy breathing while gently moving Harry to lay down on his back."I guess I'm gonna have to make you forget about him."

"Please do." Is all Harry is able to get out not even realizing what he's saying.

The next round is all a blur to him. It was amazing, don't get him wrong, but all he remembers is being drilled with his lower half being turn to the side. However, this round is something he remembers. How can he forget with the way Niall has his legs spread into a middle spilt. His legs has been in that position for a while that he knows it's going to hurt in the morning. Though this new position doesn't hit his prostate, it still feels just as good. At this point, he's sure that the stubbornness he had before is completely fucked out of him. He's sure after this there are going to be so many fingerprints around his body. There's a pop that comes from his bed and they both sink into the bed a little more. The bed had broke. His orgasm approaches him more quickly this time but that doesn't bother him.

"I don't think that I can take anymore." Harry barely gets out, his red flushed body having a thin layer of sweat covering it like a fresh sheet of snow covering the ground.

"You don't look broken enough though." Niall rebuttals excited to do his favorite position for last.

This time is more brutal than the past four rounds. Harry finds his legs push the way back until his feet were behind his ears. He is able to hold eye contact with Niall the entire time since he is so close. That increase the pleasure by so much more. He can't help but to inflict scratches down Niall's back, leaving dark red welts in their wake. As his orgasm pulsate through him like lighting shooting through a tree, his body locks and he moans loudly than he ever has before. Throughout that, he holds eye contact with Niall, who grabs his cheeks in a loving way it seems and leans down to kiss him deeply. There is no tongue involved. Just lips against lips. One of which knowing exactly what this means and the other sort of knowing. Niall gasps unexpectedly as he releases but Harry takes it in without hesitation. He pulls out once he's done before plopping his body next to his.

"Sorry for disobeying you." Harry says in a tone that almost resembles a baby voice.

"Didn't know I had the power to fuck the soft side into you." Niall jokes and pats him on the head before resting an arm behind his head.

"I did not just say that. Don't bring that put ever." Harry responds once he realizes what he had said with a horrified look in his green eyes.

"We have to get up to clean ourselves." Niall chuckles out as he feels a warm body press against his and curls into him too.

"No. Now we sleep. We'll deal with it in the morning." Harry mumbles out then soon finds himself snoring lightly while one of his hands rest on a slightly hairy chest.

"I promise from this point on I won't fuck this up." Niall whispers with his fingers gently caressing Harry's cheek before he decides to go to sleep.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? Yeah I'm ending this because I have nothing else to add to this story and it's trash.

Bye.