Chapter 1

Tori's Pov
Hey, I'm Tori Vega. I'm a student a Hollywood Arts high school. I recently came out to my friend group, after i told them Beck, Robbie, Cat, and André all were 100% supportive.
They were all a little shocked but they love me for me, They were glad I felt safe enough to tell them.

But I didn't get to tell 1 person. Jade West. The girl I am in love with. She wasn't at school that day but I don't want to tell her, I don't know how to tell her.

"Vega!" I heard a voice yell. I love that voice, it's Jade's. I turn to see her walking to me with her famous smirk.
God, I love that smirk.
"Oh, Hey Jade." I said quietly. She grabbed my wrist once she reached me, then... Dragged me to the janitors closet. Uh oh.

Once we were in the closet, she locked the door behind us and looked at me, she looks pissed.
"When were you going to tell me?" She said, glaring at me.
"W-what are you talking about?" I was honestly confused, she rolled her eyes then continued.
"That you're bi.. Why the hell didn't you tell me? Beck said something about it to me." She leaned against the door.
"I didn't tell you because I thought you wouldn't care. You don't even like me, Jade." I said sitting on the tool box.
"Really, Vega? You still should have told me!" She yelled, I flinched at the noise and saw something.
For a quick second I thought I saw a hint of concern or worry on her face, but it was soon covered by a scowl.
"Okay, I'm sorry. I-" I was cut off by the bell. Thank God.
She unlocked the door and left. I left for my next class, thinking.
Why the heck does Jade care that I didn't tell her?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys!
Hope you like this.
Please, vote - comment - share

Byeeeeeee