Chapter 2

I get through the first half of the day no problem, even in Sikowitz's class Jade just ignored me. It kinda hurt if I'm being honest. When the bell rang to dismiss us to lunch, i was the last person to leave the class. 

 When i got to the table only Jade was there. Shit. Well let's just turn ar- "Vega." Jade called my last name. She pats the seat next to her, inviting me to sit next to her. I slowly walked over to her and sat down, she turned me and had a serious face.

 "Vega, the reason I was upset you didn't tell me you're bi is because.. b-because I'm bi as well." Jade said quietly. I couldn't move or talk. She had this look in her eyes, like she was hurting. She stood up and tried to walk away but I reached and grabbed her hand. Pulling her down and wrapping her in a tight hug.

She hesitated to return it but soon did. I felt tears on my shoulder, she was crying. I stood up, pulling her along with me. I started walking to a quiet place where we could be alone.

Jade and I sat in the girls bathroom, holding each other close. During lunch Beck texted me, asking where I was. Weird, he didn't text Jade - His Girlfriend. 

"Tori." I looked at Jade as she looked at me. "We need to head to class." I nodded her word and we stood up, but she was holding my hand. It felt so right, perfect almost. It was like our hands were ment for each other.

I walked Jade to her class and was about to head to mine. Before I left, she hugged me and said something.
"I'll be over to your house later." Then she went into her class.