Chapter 19

Jade's POV
        I wake up feeling like I was going to throw up, and thats exactly what I did. I ran from the couch to the bathroom, barely making it.
         I hear the bathroom door open and someone hold my hair. Vega. When I was done, I sat up and flushed the toilet. "Jade.. are you okay now?"
        "Y-yeah." I wipe my mouth and close my eyes. "Tori, can we go lay down?" I asked her, she pulls me up softly and walks us up to her room.
        "Lay down and stay here, I'm going to go get you some tea and medicine." I nodded. "I love you, Jade."
   "I love you, too." With that, she walked out of the room.

••• 3 days later •••

"Jade, are you sure you're good enough for school?" I was asked by Tori, I just started feeling better.
        "Yes, Tori. The same answer as when you asked the first 7 times." I laughed, and hugged her from behind. And then we were off.

       At school I started to get a migraine. I didn't want to worry Tori so I said nothing.
      She did look at me weirdly when I didn't eat, when I closed my eyes and stumbled around, and when I pressed my hand to my head.
        "Are you okay, Jadey?" She asked me at lunch, I'm not getting any food because the smell is making my head hurt worse.
       "Yeah, just have a small headache." I smiled, granted it was very fake.
       "Okay.." She leans her head on my shoulder and holds onto my arm. "I love you, babe."
         "I love you too, babygirl."