Chapter 18

Tori's POV

        "Let's get you to bed." I said softly getting up. She shook her head, pouting slightly.
      "Vega, I'll be fine. I'm just warm and it was one sneeze." I leaning on her. "Let's just watch a movie and relax, I'll be fine in a few hours."
        I sighed knowing there was no point in fighting. When I sat next to her, she laid her head on my chest, cuddling into me. I smiled and I gently scratched the back of her neck, she leaned into it.
       She let out a soft hum and smile while keeping her eyes on the Tv. "You like this?" I ask, she nods and kisses my cheek softly.
        "If you tell anyone about me not feeling the best or that I like this, i will reenact a scene from the Scissoring." She threatens me but stays laying on me and with my hand still scratching the back of her neck.
         "No, you won't." She sighed and nodded. I stopped scratching her neck and she immediately whimpered at the loss of contact.
       "I won't do anything but please keep doing that." She almost begging looking at me. Then she sneezed. I didn't mention this earlier but she sneezes are small and adorable. I smiled and kissed her head.
      "Lay down and I'll continue." She immediately laid her head on my lap and placed my hand on the back of her neck. "I love you, Jadey."
       "I love you, too, babygirl." And with that, we watched TV until she fell asleep.