Chapter 16

Tori's Pov
     "Jade. Love, wake up." I said, gently shaking my girlfriends arm.
    "No.." she whined and pulled her arm away from me. So I do the next best thing.
     I lay on her and kiss her neck softly. She tensed up feeling my lips on her neck but soon looked at me.
      She sat up and held me on her lap, but something looked off.
    Her eyes. They aren't their normal light blue, they look almost gray.. and they don't have a small gleam in them.
    I frown. "Tori, whats wrong?" Jade asks me?
       "Are you okay?" I whisper to her. She nods slightly and holds me closer. "Are you sure?"
  "Mhm.." she tells me, then kisses my neck and shoulder. She nips at my skin, leaving hickeys for sure. She just stops out of nowhere and looks at me with tears in her eyes.
    I cup her face in my hands, "What's wrong, Jadey?"
     "Are you happy with me?" She asked barley above a whisper. I look at her with shock apparent all over my face.
     "Baby, of course I'm happy with you!" With me still on her lap, I wrap my arms around her neck and continued, "you make me so so happy, Jade. I have never been happier.. you are so sweet, caring, and protective over me. You make me feel so safe! Jade, you are my safe space."
     I saw her face. She had tears streaming down her cheeks, I kisses her tears away as she tightened her grip on holding me in her lap.
     "I love you so so much, Jade. I truly believe you are my soulmate and I know I can't live without you." I finish.
      "I love you so much, Tori. I don't know how I lived without you for so long," She chuckled with an empty hint to it. "I can't even go more than 10 minutes without you."
     I smiled at her words, but her eyes are still not their bright blue i love to see. I pulled a small strand of her hair out of her face and kissed her lips
      This is it.. this is where I belong. With Jade, just us.