Chapter 8

Jade's Pov
I instantly wrap my arm around Tori.
"Jade, You fucking dyke. Tori, I always thought you were straight and had a thing for me. Or at least Andre." Beck said to me.

"Nope. Since i got here, I've only has eyes for Jade." Tori said to Beck. I smirked and kissed her head.
"Jade. How long have you loved Tori?" Trina asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"I.. Have loved Tori since she came here. After all the bad things I've done to her, I always beat myself up for not telling her about why I did it and how I feel. I was scared to open up to her." I said. I kissed her head and continued. "Beck, I dated you to try to ignore and forget my feelings about her, but I just couldn't." I finished, Beck was seething. Trina looked like she was about to laugh. I smiled at Tori and pulled her away, leaving the other couple.

"Hey Jade?" Vega said quietly, I looked at her. "Did you really mean what you said?" She asked.

I walked in front of her and stopped. I picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, then continued to walk around the school.

"Tori, I meant every single thing I said. I love you so very much and I'm so so sorry for how I treated you." I said to her.

"I love you too. Can we go to my house and hangout?" She asked me. I simply smiled and nodded, walking us to my car.

----------------------------------------------------------

  Vega and I are laying on her couch cuddling, with a small kiss here and there.

After a while she fell asleep. I picked her up and carried her up to her bed. She's under weight. I'll talk to her about it later. I tucked her into bed and crawled in next to her, cuddling her.

She is now mine. Only mine, I need to keep her safe at all costs..
"Sleep well, Vega. I love you." I said then kissed her head. She mumbles something but stayed asleep, cuddling into me. I slowly slip into dreamland.

"Jadeyyyyy." I heard Tori's voice ring. She's been very clingy and I don't know why, but I'm not hating it.

Right now she's laying on me and pouting because I won't give her a kiss. I finally give in and give her a small quick kiss. She smiles for a brief second then resumes pouting.

"What do you want babygirl? Whatever it is, I'll do it. Just please stop pouting." I said to her. She looked at me and said "Cuddle me!!" With a very cute pout.

"Jade wake up. Babeeee wake up."

I open my eyes and see her sitting next to me. Oh god. I sit up and pull her onto my lap.
"Morning, Jadey." She smiled at me.

================================

Finally updated!!! Hope you guys like it
Love you all so much 🖤