Chapter 9

Tori's Pov
Jade was mumbling something in her sleep but I couldn't tell what she was saying. After a little that, I woke her up, Using the name 'Jadey' and she hates that.

All she did was pull me onto her lap and hold me close.
"Good morning to you too babe." I said smiling.
"Why'd you wake me up, Vega?" Jade asked kissing my neck.
"I was bored and I've been awake for quite awhile. I'm sorry, Jade." I said to her, I really hope she doesn't get mad at me.

"Mmk, anyways.. Wanna cuddle?" I nodded, we layed down in each other's arms, and when I closed my eyes I felt safe, like nothing could hurt me. As long as I was with Jade nothing bad could happen.

"Jadey, I love you.." I said quietly, cuddling into Jade. She tightened her arms around me.
"I love you too." She closed her eyes and mumbled, "My Vega." She then kissed my head.

Beck's Pov
After what they did, I will get them. I swear to God, Jade West will be mine again.
"Babe, are you okay? You've been spaced out for awhile." Trina asked me, God she is so annoying.
"Yeah I'm fine. I'm going to go on a walk, I'll see ya later." I said to her, I need to get away from her.
"Okay, baby. I have a gift for you when you get back." I left once she finished. I'm scared of what she is planning.

                     ~Time Skip~

When I got back to my RV I saw Rose petals on the steps. I know what she's planning, I'll give her what she wants. I open the door to find Trina, sitting in a tanktop, almost to small for her.

We made out and watched movies all night, forgetting about school in the morning.