Welcome...

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN (most) CHARACTERS MENTIONED HERE. Characters rightfully belong to the CheritzTeam. (Y/n) also has individual rights, meaning they cannot be owned by anyone, therefore I also do not own (Y/n). If someone say they own you, sue them. Or call up Jumin to file a lawsuit against them.

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!

REQUESTS:

You're welcome to request scenarios. I would greatly appreciate it.

Although I don't think I want to do the dirty stuff.

NOTE:

Most of these scenarios happen after the good ending, so nobody died, Saeran is safe, Saeyoung won't be like "Stay away I'm a dangerous boi," Yoosung... let's just say he already got his eye fixed but you're not married yet and he's still gaming. Zen got rid of Echo Girl, Jaehee, unfortunately, is still Jumin's suffering assistant, Jumin won't be locking you up. Rika is mentally and emotionally stable, no longer ordering drugs, Vanderwood is great, and Jihyun got his eyes fixed so he's not running into walls.

CREDITS:

The cover was edited by me (the text, the neon doodles). The original photo (excluding background print; that's found in Ibis Paint) was found on Pinterest, and the link is down below! (It's also seen above. Please refrain from claiming it as yours. Although it is not mine, I will not hesitate to whip a bitch's ass if they steal art)

Link: https://pin.it/4j0iOUq

(Keep in mind that if you're in the app, it won't take you through the link. If you're reading this on the website, desktop or mobile, you'll be able to access the link. I would suggest to just press on the link, and when the weird box pops up, press "Look up" unless you can somehow copy and paste)

Characters I will do:
Yoosung
Jumin
Zen
Jaehee
Saeyoung
Saeran
Jihyun (V)
Vanderwood (although it may not be accurate)
Rika (:D)

"But author, there is no Elizabeth the 3rd!"

Hahaha then go to another book or create it yourself.

Without further ado, let's move onward!