They Lose Their Memories of You (Part Two)

The author is back with more sad stuff! Why? To s̶u̶f̶f̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶o̶b̶v̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶  post more content.

Zen

He thought you were just another fangirl at first. But you showed him the pass you have for backstage, so he held you by your hand as he led you backstage, even though you already know how to get there. He flirted along the way, and you had a sad moment because he still doesn't remember you.

You lived with Zen, so it was awkward when the musical he performed in was over. Thankfully, he allowed you to stay over at his house, so you did.

It wasn't until it was time to go to bed that you realized you guys had a problem: you guys had slept together in the bed before, so the only bedroom left is the bedroom used for guests that stay over.

"Sorry if it's not to your liking, (Y/n)," Zen said, smiling sheepishly.

"No, no, I understand. This is your place anyway. Thank you," you assured.

It feels weird to sleep without Zen, but since he doesn't remember you, it would be better to not sleep with him.

It's sad though.

As you fell asleep in the guest bedroom, Zen went to go check social media, for the sake of being an actor.

And, being the lovable narcissist he is, he posted a selfie.

Immediately, likes and comments started pouring in.

"You're back?!" - zens.waifu

"We heard what happened!" - LovableDoggo

"Ahhhhhhhh so hot!" - ~lolimded~

"^O^ I'm glad you're fine now!" - ZennyBunny

Zen smiled as he scrolled some more through the comments.

"Is your girlfriend okay?" - anime.reeeeeee

Is there another rumor? Zen frowned and searched up "Zen's girlfriend" online. Immediately, articles filled his screen. He browsed through all of them, his concern growing more and more with each new photo he sees of him and you.

Finally, Zen turned off his phone and stared up at the ceiling, thinking of the person he left in the guest bedroom.

(Y/n)...

Jaehee

Jaehee actually took it surprisingly well when she heard she had lost some memories. She just said, "Okay, thank you for informing me." when they told her.

Probably because barely anything could surprise her anymore.

You took her home in a van you borrowed from Jumin. Jaehee was at first tensed up due to a "stranger" coming with her, but she relaxed when the driver acknowledged you.

"Hello, (Y/n), Jaehee."

"Hi, Driver Kim. Please take us to Jaehee's home."

"Alright."

Thankfully, you still lived at the apartment because Jaehee insisted that her home won't provide all the things you need as an RFA party planner, so you just wished her a good night, went home, and collapsed on the bed.

Is Jaehee going to friendzone you multiple times again since she doesn't remember you?

"... Shit."

Meanwhile, Jaehee is enjoying a rare break given by her boss. Never had she been so relaxed.

"Finally a night where I slept for more than four hours..." she muttered. "But I feel like I actually rested up really well, not just from yesterday."