Sleeping Together For The First Time

Please read:

I'll be ending this book. It's been hard to seek inspiration from a place that's already finished. I sincerely apologize but thank you to everyone who gave this book constant support 💖

Yoosung

"(Y/n), you can come in," Yoosung said. You opened the door to see Yoosung sitting crosslegged on the bed. His pajamas were dotted with stars, which you find adorable.

"Yoosung... are you really comfortable with us sleeping together?" you ask, sitting beside him.

"Of-of course! Are you?"

"Yup." You smiled and laid down on the bed. Yoosung smiled along with you and tucked you in like you were a child. After he was satisfied, he laid beside you as well. You lifted the side of the blanket so he could roll in with you.

Not being used to sleeping together, you guys at first wriggled around under the blanket. Eventually, you both settled on facing each other. Yoosung's face was tinged pink, and so was yours.

When Yoosung woke up in the morning, you were still asleep, but your fingers were unconsciously intertwined with Yoosung's.

Jumin

You wore a plain white nightgown and went to the bedroom. Jumin was sitting on the side of the bed. He looked up at you when you entered.

It was a bit awkward for you two as you both climbed into bed, but you guys decided on a back-to-back position. It was strangely comforting to feel Jumin breathing, but to Jumin it was the same.

"Love you Jumin," you whisper.

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

Jumin was tired from the day's events, being Mr. Chairman's son, so he fell asleep before you did. When you made sure he was in deep sleep, you quietly sat up and kissed the place next to his eyes before going to sleep.

When he woke up, he was about to leave for work, but then he realized that you were hugging him from behind. He smiled, laid back down, and called Jaehee to let her know that he would be coming to work late.

Zen

You couldn't help but yawn as you enter the bedroom. However, the yawn was interrupted by a choke when you saw Zen lying sexily on the bed with rose petals spread all around him. "Zen, what-" 

"How about a night with my lady?" Zen asked.

"To sleep, yes. But thank you." You sat on the bed beside him. "Don't you have a rehearsal tomorrow? You should rest up."

"So no naughty-"

"DEFINITELY A NO!" You redden at Zen's words and threw a pillow at him. Zen caught it and chuckled (somehow in a sexy way. How? We'll never know, but this is Zen the Great after all).

"I was joking, (Y/n). You're so cute when you're blushing," Zen teased, wrapping his arms around you giving you a kiss that took you by surprise. But of course, you kiss him back because otherwise, you wouldn't be reading this right now. (Yay fourth wall broken)

You and Zen both settled on the bed. You both decided on a position where you laid your head on Zen's chest.

"You sure that you didn't just want to touch my abs?" Zen teased once again, poking you gently on the cheek.

"N-no, of course not! It just feels really com-comfy here!" you stammer, then buried your face into his chest out of embarrassment.

Zen smirked and pulled you close to his chest. "Good night, (Y/n)."