Corona Cinchona

Scenario: WHY HELLO CORONA--

(Uh, that song, I found it and I don't know what to think about Vocaloids anymore :'D)

Another short thing lol.

(Cinchona is a tree and has absolutely nothing to do with Corona)

Yoosung

It wasn't much of a problem for you guys since you guys just gamed on LOLOL. Yoosung also took this time to learn new food recipes.

"HAHA TAKE THAT!" you shouted as you killed another enemy.

"LET'S GO!" Yoosung cheered along with you as you guys get another victory.

You guys just gamed from 20:00 (8 pm) to 4 in the morning. Since the university is shut down due to Corona, you guys just used up your time with LOLOL. For some people, this might be a crisis, but for you guys it's heaven.

"Wait Yoosung do we even have toilet paper?"

"... No."

"Shiz."

You both had to settle who goes out by doing five rounds of rock, paper, scissors. Yoosung lost, and he sighed but went out to get toilet paper anyways.

When he came back, Yoosung told you he nearly knocked over an entire row of toilet paper rolls because he sprinted and slammed into them.

Jumin

JuJu's got your back. He just had you, Elizabeth the 3rd, and him stay inside the warehouse.

You guys are in need of groceries? He sends a person to get them, giving them extra pay.

You want to take a walk in the garden? He makes sure the garden is cleaned thoroughly, free of pests, before allowing you to go.

You want to cuddle? Well, shit. You can't because you gotta stay at least six feet apart from each other.

As much as Jumin wants to hug you, he knows the risks of Corona so he had to restrain himself. You would hug him as well if it weren't for that damn rule.

So, to make up for it, you hug Elizabeth the 3rd, announce "A hug is on its way!" and Elizabeth would go over to Jumin. He would smile, pet Elizabeth, and announce "Hug received."

Technically, you guys were still six feet apart, so you're not breaking any rule.

Zen

You guys would've preferred to stay in his halfway-underground home, but there's a problem.

Even with Corona on the loose, idols, especially ones in Korea, were still forced to continue their career. And it's not just Kpop idols. A handful of actors and actresses were caught up in it too.

(I only know about this because my older sister is a BlackPink, a Red Velvet, and a G-idle fan. Kpop idols still had to go around and do their jobs, forced by their companies.)

So Zen, being a popular actor, had to sometimes go outside for his job.

You luckily have a job that allows you to work from home, so you just stay inside. You considered telling him to just stay in until Corona is over, but he doesn't work for a company, so he doesn't have any strong bonds with people to back him up in a company. He is a freelancer, meaning he has to constantly take up jobs in order to make a living.

If he stayed per your request, he might have to change careers, and his dream career is to be an actor, so you would just shatter it.

You bought tons of cans of alcohol sprays, and a bunch of wipes that would disinfect (but safe for human contact), so every night when Zen comes home, you hand him the wipes and he just rubs his body with them, goes inside, rinses his face with water at the sink, and blows you an air kiss from six feet away.