They Lose Their Memories of You (Part One)

Scenario: They lose their goddamn memories of you (because the author here wants a sad chapter), but remembers everything else before it. Some do remember having a special someone in their life though, but if you suddenly tell them that someone is you, they will be confused.

They were informed that they had lost some memories, but they don't know what it is.

So you have to act as you know them but as just a friend, roommate, colleague, or something else.

Since these Scenarios will be long, I'll split them into part one and part two :3 maybe a part three.

Yoosung

You guys walked to Yoosung's apartment in silence. You had explained to him that you guys live together, and when he questioned why, you lied and said you guys were roommates. It was early evening when he was released from the hospital.

It was depressing to see your boyfriend looking so confused, so you went to cook dinner, even though he is usually the one who cooks.

Yoosung felt bad and offered to help, and he saved you from burning down the entire apartment. He ended up being the one cooking the entire dinner.

"Wow, when did I learn to cook this good?" he marveled at the food he created.

You wanted to tell him that he actually learned it saying he wants to be a better man for you, but instead, you said, "Maybe instincts?"

Yoosung thought for a moment. "Yeah, that makes a bit more sense."

After dinner, with you washing the dishes because Yoosung cooked dinner, you both logged onto LOLOL and started playing.

When you guys logged on, a bunch of people asked Yoosung if he's okay and if his girlfriend is okay. Yoosung got confused, and you quickly privately messaged (in text) everyone about the situation.

They stopped asking, and Yoosung looked even more confused.

"(Y/n), I have a girlfriend?" Yoosung asked you, disbelief in his voice.

"Um, yeah, I guess."

"Who is she? Why don't I remember her?"

"After you rest up, I'll introduce you to her." You forced a small smile. "Should we continue playing?"

You guys played a few rounds and decided it was time to go to bed.

The problem was, you guys used to share the bed, so now there's only one bed.

Silence.

"Why is there only one bed?" Yoosung rubbed his eyes. "Everything is so weird."

"I sleep on the couch...?" You lied, proceeding to go to the living room.

"What? But that's bad for you! Here!" Yoosung patted the space next to him. "Let's share the bed!"

"... Really? Are you sure you're comfortable with that?" you ask.

"Of course!"

"Thank you, Om--Yoosung." You almost let your nickname for him slip out.

"Om?"

"Nothing." You nearly called him Omelette Boi by mistake.

So you guys went to sleep together. You want to hold his hand, but then that'll look weird, so you stayed on the edge of the bed.

Yoosung woke up at 4 am to find your hand intertwined with his. He likes the feeling, but he also feels like gaming so he reluctantly dropped your hand and logged in.