They Mistake It As Suicide

Scenario: You were just doing some stuff, but you ended up doing something weird and they walk in at that time, thinking you were committing suicide.

Yoosung

"Yoosung?" You call out to the blond who was about to head out the door to grocery shop for both of you. "Do you have any laundry?"

"Ah, yes, I'll get it," Yoosung said, disappearing into his room for a moment before emerging with a basket of dirty clothes. "(Y/n), you know I can do it with you-"

You interrupt him by pecking him on his left cheek. "No need. Just get me some ice cream and (favorite food), alright?" you said, pinking a bit at your sudden bold action. Yoosung blushed even harder.

Although you have lived together for a while now, you guys really just cuddled and hugged. Nothing you did was intimate, and a lot of people thought you guys were "so innocent and pure".

"Ah-Ah, alright, (Y-Y/n)," he stuttered. Yoosung to be in a bit of a daze as he walked out.

You giggle at his reaction. "Yoosung, you're so cute, you know that?"

"I-I am manly!" Yoosung's face would've put a Seven's hair to shame. He then quickly went out.

Although Yoosung says that, you both know that secretly, he still loves it when you call him cute. He loves the way you sound.

You smile and picked up the basket of laundry.

(Hour later)

"Whew." You shoved most of the wet clothes into the dryer. "Well, that's done." Your mind wanders off to Yoosung. Is it possible for a grown man to get lost in a grocery store?

Nah, he's a smart boi.

You frown as you pick up a white dress. You don't wear dresses that often, just on special occasions. You wore this dress when you and Yoosung went on a date, but you both ended up at the arcade, playing sniper games (sorry I love sniper games a lot and ahahsbsbns).

Unfortunately for you, this dress must be air-dried, meaning more work for you. No direct heat, meaning no using hair dryer to quicken the process.

(We'll pretend Yoosung's apartment has an "exercise" room, which he gave up on, that has a window)

You headed to the exercise room with the dress in your arms. The idea you got was a bit silly, but it'll work.

Probably.

You got a long rope and went to tie both ends onto the top of a pull-ups equipment to form a loop. You chose this because it happened to be right by the window. Sadly, the place you wanted to tie it on, the bar, was a bit too high, so you went to go get a chair to stand on.

 Sadly, the place you wanted to tie it on, the bar, was a bit too high, so you went to go get a chair to stand on

(This is a pull-ups equipment. Basically, your idea was that you would tie a loop with the rope at the very top bar. Why? I dunno. This is prob the only pic throughout the book)