An Ex Pops Up (Annoying af Ex Ver.)

Haha it was a long time since I updated :'D

Scenario: You were with your other when your ex comes. You fell out of contact a bit after you guys broke up, so you weren't close. You hated him for what he did to you. However, your ex wants you back (because I dunno, whatever the heck they want)

Yoosung

You guys were at a gaming store, looking at some games. You sometimes play LOLOL with Yoosung, so you didn't mind looking at the things he was interested in because you were interested as well.

"(Y/n)!" Yoosung waved you over. "Do you want a gaming chair?" He motioned to the gaming chair, the latest model. "It might be easier for you to game with me that way."

You shook your head, smiling. "Nah, it's fine. Do you want anything here?"

"I think I'll look around a bit more. Sorry about making you wait, (Y/n)."

"I'm okay with it," you assured him. "I think I'll look around a bit more too."

You wandered into another part of the store, and a hand fell on your right shoulder. You flinched at the sudden touch, and you knew it wouldn't be Yoosung. Yoosung would've just called out your name. He's not very touchy.

"Hello, (Y/n)," the person said from behind you. You whipped around to face them, using your hand to smack their arm away in the process.

"(Ex's name), what the heck do you want?" you demanded. He chuckled and reached for your hair. You shrank back, a bit stunned, but another person's hand grabbed onto your ex's wrist, stopping them.

"Sorry, I saw my girlfriend was uncomfortable around you, so I couldn't help but wonder what was going on," Yoosung said, releasing your ex from his grasp. "May I ask what you have to do with her?"

"Me?" Your ex smirked. "You're questioning me?"

You started to internally panic. Your ex could seriously harm Yoosung, and you don't want that to happen.

"Wh-what do you want, (Ex's name)?" You mustered up the courage to talk.

"Why, I want you back, sweetie," (Ex's name) said, placing a finger under your chin.

You flinched and quickly slapped it away. "Look, I don't know what game you're playing, but I already have a boyfriend, and he's more than a thousand times better than you."

Yoosung stood next to you and intertwined your fingers with his, which you were thankful for. He glared at your ex, his inner Yandere threatening to come out.

Your ex muttered "What a pity" and went out of the store. Yoosung's hand grasped tightly onto yours.

You hugged Yoosung tight, who also hugged you back. Yoosung asked who it was, and you explained to him (in a quiet voice) about how your ex pretended to like you, only to change completely after you started dating. He became verbally abusive, as well as cheating on you.

Yoosung was worried and in an effort to cheer you up, he brought you to a gaming arcade. It worked, but mainly because Yoosung was there.

Jumin

Jumin, being a very important person, was invited to a formal party. You, being his girlfriend, went along with him.

You guys walked arm in arm around the party, and it went by smoothly.

Someone tapped on your shoulder, and you turned to see (Ex's name).

Well, fudge.

"How funny to meet you here." Your ex smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes.