Chapter: 1

Alois POV

Hoheo trolna rondero tarel,
Hoveo trolna rondero tarel.

I had been walking around this cold dark wood forever. And still nothing.

"What is it you want?"
I was suddenly entangled in a web, a the voice seemed to have come from a spider...

I always dreamed of then, it was the first time I had met him, Claude... My butler.
I awaken fully when I hear his warm voice.

"Here we are master, this mornings tea is her majesty's blend from ridgeway. Most excellent."
Claude pours my morning tea so delicately, I always admire the perfection in his every move. I slowly rise sitting up, and stretch releasing a small moan.
Here we start the daily routine, Claude reaches down and strips my of my nightgown, folding it perfectly and leaving it at the bottom of the bed, I watch him with a smile hoping he'll notice me, but instead he just pulls on my shirt. I sigh in annoyance. why doesn't he pay attention. I watch his hands as they button up my shirt, he makes it look easy, how he does with with such ease. I look at down at him, how he's knelled down in front of me, almost wish he was doing something else other than my shirt.
Seeing as he's almost finished and still doesn't pay attention to anything other than my clothes I pop a few buttons open, he looks up at me with his golden eyes for a moment our eyes lock so I give a little giggle playfully,
"Awh annoyed now..." I say biting my bottom lip.
"No" he says as he pushes up his glasses. I sigh quietly and turn my head. How I hated the fact he was my butler, he's no fun at all. he could at least pay more attention to me, he is a demon after all.
After he finishes dressing me he stands sorting out his suit and brushing his hair back with his fingers.
"Please excuse me" saying nothing else he leaves, just like that. It's honestly quite funny, to think that I had that old pervert wrapped around my finger, and was even left with his fortune. yet, nothing works with Claude. I let out a laugh and roll on my bed thinking of it.

After a full English breakfast that I heavenly enjoyed, Claude's cooking is delicious, I Made my way to my study. Soon to be disturbed by Claude. Once again I smile, being nice, but he still has that same boring look on his face, like he's not... no that's not it. It's not like, he's not interested in me at all. I sigh relaxing my head on the desk.

"Master we will be receiving a guest today, Arnold Trancy will be dining at the mansion with us." Like that's what I wanted to hear, now I definitely won't get to be alone with Claude...
"Only because he wants my money." I reply bluntly.
"This time a priest will be at supper as well, it seems he has certain doubts about your time being held hostage by the fairies." What? But he already came here once?! "No Claude what do I do?! I changed all the old loons decorations, the nasty curtains the ugly rugs the old nick nacks!!" Now I had to change them all back? Or they'd suspect something was up and id loose everything !!
"Please don't worry yourself, I will take care of it at once. everything.
"Really..."
"Yes your highness" he says as he bows." he bows before standing and turning on his heel to walk to the door. "wait!" I cry out without thinking.
"Master?" He looks over his shoulder, down at me like always. Now what was I going to say?! I couldn't tell him straight up to kiss me or something?! "Nothing." I replied before resting my head back on the desk.
"If that is all" Claude walks out of the door, the click of the door shutting feels like my heart shattered. why can't I just ask him directly.

Claude's POV

My young master often acts like this. It can get quite a pain, the way he looks at me... honestly I'm getting I can barely hold myself back. Every time I undress him, and see his perfection, I want more than his soul. it is wrong for both a Butler and a Demon to think... But I'm barely holding back... If there wasn't a contract. I wouldn't have held back this much, but as a butler it is my duty to follow my masters orders, and only do as he says.

I finish redecorating the mansion in no time at all.
"I transform day into night, sugar into salt, creatures to corpses and in this case I transform navy into golden."

"That's what makes a Trancy butler, As you say. That's my Claude." he giggles and runs up placing a rose in my mouth. holding back and acting like I don't care is the worst feeling ever. I look over my shoulder to see that out guests are approaching.