5. Dropping Home

[ Kyojin Corporation ]

Storming out of Levi's office, you slammed his door shut. That's when you remembered that you had forgotten your Fresher Resume on his desk. You would've gone inside and taken it but your pride and ego stood up as a barrier, so you just ignored it and started searching for Mikasa.

The corridor on this floor was pretty broad with a glass wall on one side. Through the big glass wall, you could see busy traffic on the road below with a very faint sounds of their horns. On the other side of the corridor were different compartments where different people were sitting and working. You could see meeting rooms and conference rooms too. Most of these had semi-glass partitions.

It didn't take you long to find Mikasa, who was talking to a brown haired man. His skin was somewhat tanned and his wide eyes were a beautiful shade of cyan. He was much taller than Mikasa and his hair, which you assumed were long, were tied back in a small bun.

Remembering Mikasa's rants about how gorgeous Eren's eyes were and how super cute his bun was, you assumed that this must be Eren Yeager. He looked exactly how Mikasa had described him.

"Hey Mikasa," you muttered from behind, shocking her a little. She turned around and sighed in relief at seeing you.

"How did it go?" she asked you.

"Not that bad, I got placed in your team. Although that pipsqueak is going to be a pain in the ass," you chuckled and she smirked, feeling good that you didn't like Levi either. Girls who hated the same person bonded on a whole different level.

"Anyways, um, this is Eren," she said and you noticed a little blush settling over her cheeks. You were the one who knew about her crush on Eren after all, and you were the only female she trusted. Mikasa would keep become super protective whenever other woman talked to him.

Eren smiled and held his hand out for shaking, which you did while forcing a smile. After talking to Levi, smiling felt a little difficult.

"Hi Eren, Mikasa talks a lot abo- "

"And this is (F/n). She can be an asshole sometimes but usually she's okay," Mikasa hastily introduced you, cutting off your statement.

Eren laughed at the way she introduced you and said, "Nice to meet you." Mikasa took you to the place where you would be working. Your desk was beside Mikasa's and right opposite to a young man's who had blond hair.

"Armin, this is (F/n), one of the campus placements," Mikasa said and you approved this introduction much more than the last one. The boy who's name was Armin looked up and smiled at you.

His eyes were baby blue in color, matching much of his personality. You could tell he was quiet short but still taller than you and Levi. "Nice to meet you," he said and you smiled back. You couldn't help wondering how he'd look like a cute girl if a wore a frock. You immediately threw your rubbish thoughts away in a trashcan and shook his hand.

After the introductions with Eren and Armin, who were surprisingly in Research and Development department, Mikasa took you to introduce the members of your actual team.

"Wait, why do you sit with them if they're not in our department?" you interrogated, giving her a look.

"Because Eren sits there," she replied, her eyes not meeting yours.

You gave her an exasperated sigh.  "Just confess already."

Next, Mikasa introduced you to three other people who you'd actually be working with: Oluo looked slightly full of himself but you didn't mind; Gunther seemed kind, except that his jokes were lame; Eld was quite witty and good at team work but he spent half of his time flirting with girls.