(Random Short Story 1)

"Okay, I get it." Ralph furrowed his brows, clearly upset.

"You're still mad." Jack replied- messing his hair.

"I am still mad, that's right." Ralph crossed his arms, standing shorter than Jack himself- but not much of a significance between their height.

Jack smiled, looking at Ralph.

He grabbed his cheeks, pulling him in for a kiss.

Ralph stood, frozen, somehow melting into the kiss.

"Ja-" He let go off the stick he was holding.

Ralph slowly closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around Jack's neck.

The night was pretty- stars glinting in the middle of the navy, or pitch black night skies.

Jack wanted this to last forever- so did Ralph. They found themselves relieved and ease, as they pulled away, catching breath.

Ralph smiled, fondly.

"Are you still angry at me for making you wait?" Jack asked, grinning.

"Maybe." Ralph crossed his arms, still smiling.

Jack pinned Ralph against the tall, white fences next to them, kissing him again.

Ralph smiled, eagerly diving into the kiss.

Jack stood there, arms pinned next to Ralph's head, kissing him with the most dedication he'd ever spent in a teenage kiss.

The two tangled a pair of their legs, giggling a little while doing so.

-

The End.