Comfort

Ralph ran, ran as fast as he could through the crowds. He didn't want to cry, but the thought made his eyes water more. He wanted to see Simon- he needed to go home.

Ralph saw Simon standing near a plastic table, as Simon glanced at Ralph. He saw Ralph crying- plus, he had been looking for Ralph this whole time.
Simon didn't really say anything, he just dashed up to Ralph and took him outside.

"What happened?" Simon asked outside, holding Ralph's cheek and wiping his tears.
Ralph tried to explain, as he sniffed.

"Jack, uhm." His voice trembled.
"Jack tried to," He paused. "-kiss me."

Ralph didn't know that his hickey showed, as Simon noticed the dark red spot on his neck.
"What the hell is wrong with him?" He sounded pissed off.

Ralph cried, as Simon hugged Ralph. They stood like that outside for a few minutes, and Ralph eventually stopped crying. Simon smiled at Ralph, as Ralph grabbed Simon's hand and headed towards their bike.

Simon asked Ralph.
"So you were with Jack, the whole time?"
Ralph furrowed his brows, looking at the ground.
"Yea. I knew I couldn't expect him to just be normal." Ralph frowned.

"It's alright, just tell me when youre gonna leave, OK?" Simon smiled.
Ralph nodded, hugging Simon.

-

When Ralph arrived home, he dressed up in comfortable attire, going on his bed. His room was in the attic, but it seemed more comfy than any other room in the whole house. He went under the covers, heart thumping.

He grabbed his phone, put his camera on to selfie mode, and checked his neck.
There was a hickey, now changed into a bruise-like color.
Ralph looked at it for a while, face dusted in red.
He remembered Jack when he tried to kiss him.
Jack was, is, an attractive person. Ralph knew because he'd seen him a lot, in the island, out the island.

Ralph thought of the handsome redhead- wasn't he angry at him a few minutes ago?
He shook his head, taking one last glance at his hickey.
Ralph burried his head in his pillow, whimpering a bit.

-

Jack was standing in the bathroom, by the time Ralph left him. He felt horrible. He didn't want Ralph to just leave him- because he liked Ralph. It was clear now. Jack had to like Ralph to kiss him, right?

He glanced around, as some people stared at him. Some started giggling, or gasping.
Jack yelled, "Go mind your own fucking business!" He furrowed his brows, as some people felt intimidated and left.

He sighed, cussing. He didn't want to be here anymore. He even tried dialing Simon- but no answer.

Jack felt annoyed alongside heartbroken- why did Ralph never care about him? Did Ralph really hate him, or did he not care about whatever shit he felt? Was he just another irrelevant boy in his life?
Whatever situation it was, Jack was mad.

He dashed outside to grab his skateboard, and skated back to his house.

-

Jack was on his bed, thinking of what he should've done. He could've been slower, just catching up to Ralph first before he could push him away. He frowned, grunting.

"Bullshit." He groaned, taking out his phone.
He went into (APP NAME), visiting Ralph's profile.
He felt a bit funny, and silly. He didn't want to like him, but his emotions were too hard to control.

He glanced at a photo of Ralph. He didn't have anything in his profile at all- just his picture set as a profile photo. Jack stared, and then threw his phone on the bed.

"Fuck it." He tried to sleep.

-

Author's Note_

SIMP JACK MERRIDEW
Hey, how you guys doin hahahahahahahah im running out of ideas