Chapter 4 | Puppy Crush?

"Hi-Hey, Noah Millers! I also heard a lot about you from-from well from many people. Welcome home!" Avoid his eyes at all cost, try not to get caught by his voice. He's dangerous. 

Just awhile ago, I'm hating his guts for screwing someone shamelessly and now I'm holding on to dear life to save me from having a crush on him. "I-I have to go meet my brother now. He's um, kinda, he needs help? Bye." I know he's holding onto my shirt but it's the moment where force has to be exerted. I have to escape the clutches of this god who'll probably play with my soul on his hands.

He let me go, again without bating an eye. He's finding this whole ordeal amusing, I can tell but I'm not going to let him have his way ever again. I swear upon my inexistent religious faith that Noah Millers and I are not going to cross paths ever again!

"Where have you been?" The distress on Aiden's face is good enough to distract me from the unusually fast heartbeat on my chest. "Nowhere bro, nowhere. Are we good to go?" He's skeptical of my answer but he knows not to pry more into it. What's in line now is the escape we're about to make. 

I look around for Dad and Papa who are thankfully busy talking to Uncle Peter and Ty. They might've already sensed our budding plan right from the get go but decided to pay no attention to it because after all, this isn't the first time their children wanted to act out an action movie in real life. "I'll message the gang so they can join us. I was their ride going here."

Aiden obviously didn't like the idea of having so many people getting involved with the plan but he had no choice but to agree if he wants this happen. He made the biggest mistake by not bringing his own car. "Tell them to be discreet and fast. Specially Lotus. He's loud even if he's not talking." That I can't deny.

Five minutes after we arrived at the parking lot, the gang followed. They were nothing but delighted to have an early escape to the party. Quentin and Helena was just about to make their speech, they informed us, probably to thank everybody for coming and to introduce their son who was away for so long and doing something frisky right at the height of the party. The shame they'd feel if they ever learn of his transgressions. Oh poor Helena will obviously cry and plead for people's pardon. I wonder if she's anything like my dad who threats me into being locked up in the cellar for any tragic misbehaviors? That would be fun to watch, sweet and soft-spoken Helena scolding big, muscular and hot- "That, that's his house!" The car comes to an abrupt stop. "God Kyle! You almost crashed the car! We do value of lives, you know?" Lotus echoes from the back clutching his lover's shirt hard.

"Apologies, sires. We shall remember that it's already nine thirty in the evening and thirty more minutes and my mind and soul will be completely useless." 

"Shut it grandpa Kyle. What are we doing here anyway? Who's that cute, little boy?" 

"Is that Aiden's boyfriend?" Jules asks, his attention divided between the phone in his hands and the current situation. 

I nod at him. "I never really got to confirm it but judging from where we are right now, they should at least be going out, right?" 

We watch the teenage boys like creepy parents stalking their child on their first date. Aiden has always been a baby in our eyes and now he's nothing but a grown man and clearly in love. Even with these three by my side, high school was never this thrilling. I hated crowds and going out and love is just a distant dream I hope would come in the right time. 

Jasper pouts and turn to go back inside his house but Aiden stops him by grabbing his arms and enveloping him to his. Such a chick flick movie. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually admits into referencing one whenever he goes to make amends with is lover. "Now I don't know if we should actually go. Will he be staying with him? Are the parents going to allow him?" I turn to the guys at the back but they were too focused swooning over the drama in front. I should've asked him before we even got here. Now I'm stuck watching them sucking faces. Yup, they're going out.