Mystery Girl pt.9

Back in the last class for the day and RM asked me if i was okay and I said yeah sweets im fine. He looked at me and said we are here if you need us. I said can I spend the night for a couple of weeks? and he said sure then he texted the others to let them know that I will be staying for a couple of weeks. Time went by so fast i didnt hear the bell ring for the end of class.
As i was going to my house Tae stopped me and asked if i needed any help packing a suitcase and i said yes i do i am horrible at paking suitcases lol.
he just laughed cause he is too. So we packed my suitcase and i packed my estee lauder sensous nude perfume and lotion. And some pads just in case. And some shampoo. And i was totaly done.

At the guys place

The guys all welcomed me with open arms and i asked so who will i be rooming with? come on dont everyone answer all at once lol.
so Kooky said you can sleep in my room lynn.
so i said ok. He grabbed my suitcase and put it in his room. Tae was thinking to himself "Why didn't I say she can sleep in my fuckin room first" and RM looked at the others and said why dont we let her live with us permnantly and they said that is a great idea.
so kookie walked back in the living room while i was taking a nap. And they ran the idea by him and he totally agreed.