mystery girl PT.12

So me and Tae had our phones out recording the whole incident and RM came down and looked at Jimin like he lost his mind then he seen the butterfly in the window and asked everyone who done it and Tae grabbed my hand and led me to his room quietly and no one heard us and they looked at eachother and said not me then they looked behind the couch but didn't see any one and then jin said look who I found upstairs laughing their asses off? Of course said kookie Lynn and Tae. So we got the hot seat treatment and I caved and said it was my idea tae was just an innocent bystander I pulled him into it cause he was looking too sad for me. So I thought of cheering him up. And I was not ready for the response I received by the others "BY PUTTING A FUCKIN BUTTERFLY IN THE HOUSE LYNN DID YOU KNOW THAT JIMIN HERE IS SCARED OF THOSE. I said no I had no idea then I started crying. Then Jimin came over and gave me a hug and said I forgive you Lynn just know the next prank In this house you really won't like.

In my bedroom I heard my phone ring and it was Cassie I haven't heard from her in a while. So I told kookie that Cassie was coming by to see him. He choked on his banana milk and had it coming out his nose. Everyone laughed except me I ran and got him some napkins so he can blow his nose and cough.

****night****

Tae and I went to bed
And I looked at him with a longing look and he picked up on it and took me to his room and I started taking off my clothes and he did the same and ibstarted kissing him and he kissed me back with a few bites on my neck in which I whimpered and he smiled at that and continued all the way down to my thighs.and
He knew This was my first time and I told him to hang on for a second so I can soak in the tub so I can smell good for him. So I got out of the tub and dried off and put my
Silk bathrobe on. And he asked me what did I soak in and I said I never kiss and tell.