Mystery Girl PT.19

I went to take a shower and all of a sudden my chest started hurting and I couldn't breath and then I blacked out.

Taehyung P.O.V.
I heard the shower on but water was coming from under the door so I tried to open the door but there was a towel on the floor and then I panicked and called RM and he broke the door down and picked me up and put me on the bed I  was really worried. RM was checking Lynn's pulse and he said her pulse is faint so we drove her to the hospital and the doctors came out and said I had a bronchitis attack and it was chronic. But shes okay. Then we asked about the baby and the doctor said your son is good shes about five months now.
Then the rest of the group came in and asked what the hell happened to Lynn? Then Tae said Lynn had a bronchitis attack and it's chronic but she's okay and the baby is okay Jimin asked do you know what shes having and RM said no we don't. The doctor said they could come in my room so they did and they asked me how I was feeling and I said I'm good then Tae asked how long have you had chronic bronchitis Lynn then I said since 2013 before I met you then he said why didn't you tell us? "Because I haven't had any episodes until now"
And Tae yelled "AND YOU SITLL DIDNT THINK TO TELL US ABOUT IT LYNN?
RM took Tae out of the room cause I was breathing fast and Kookie came to me and talked to me in a soft voice until I calmed down and I just started crying when RM came back in without Tae and I asked him where's Tae? He told me that he told him to go home and cool off. So the others left and it was just me and joonie and he took the couch. I of course had the bed.