Mystery Girl PT 23

Tae and I came home from the hospital with our babies and the guys went shopping for their god children. Kim Lynn was sleeping Kim jungkook was awake Kim Tae joon was sleeping and Kim seok min was awake. So as soon as the guys came back they woke up and I went to fix their bottles Tae came to help. KOOKIE was playing with them and told them we will always protect our kids.

MAJOR Time skip

Our kids are now in high school and they are hating it cause Kim Tae joon is not good in history Kim Lynn isn't good with math Kim seok min wasn't good in English class. Kim jungkook was the only one not having any problems so I said you can tutor them. Then he said ok mom I will. The next morning I woke up and ran to the bathroom and puked. The guys came running to check on me and once they seen me praying to the porcelain throne they had the biggest smiles on their faces. Tae was asleep so when it was time for breakfast tae came down and asked why did I hear lots of running to my bathroom
Then I said hun remember how I found out I was pregnant with the kids he looked majorly confused then Namjoon smacked him on the head then he grabbed his car keys and went to the store to get a test just to make sure.

10mins later

I took the test and it was.... POSITIVE
Tae was crying and the kids came in and asked why their dads were crying and I said y'all are going to have another brother or sister. Kim Lynn said great cause I need more sisters the boys were cringing.

°°°°°time skip°°°°°

I went to the doctors and everyone was with me and I had an ultrasound done and come to find out I'm having four girls. Kim Lynn was so happy she said now I have bath and body works buddies besides mom our bath and body works queen. The guys said so which is your fave scent and she said sweet pea jungkook said awesome. Cause thats his scent as well.