Mystery Girl PT.15

Junkook was downstairs playing overwatch and he looked up and seen me watching him very closely. "Hi Noona whatcha doin?" Then i said oh nothing so what is this game about I've only heard of it. And he looked at me  like I was crazy. And he said Lynn are you serious you've only heard of it then he started laughing and called the others and they all came in and asked whats the commotion for and he said our Lynn never seen overwatch before they all cracked up laughing. I just looked at the floor with sadness then Tae came in and saw me and pulled me aside quietly into his room and I just laid my head on his chest. And then I told him what I told kookie and for once he was the only one who didn't laugh but widened his eyes but he let it go and he looked down and I was asleep.

***Afternoon***

I was in the kitchen when the doorbell rang I went to answer it and in walks Cassie she asked where's Jeon everyone snapped their heads in her direction because Nobody calls kookie Jeon unless he's made their hot seat list. Kookie looks up and Cassie slaps him across his face for laughing at me then she kissed him for about 20mins and Tae said ok get a room you 2. So they left for the day. Everyone looked at each other like "WTF happened?" That was random. So after they left the rest of us were chillin making our day an anime marathon when kookie walks back in with hickeys all over. I looked at him and asked "are you turning into a leopard? He blushed and went to his room to take a shower. Tae looked at me and beckoned me with his finger, he asked me would you like me to show you how he got them? I shook my head and said ok. So about 2hrs later we walked out and we both looked like leopards so kookie wouldn't be embarrassed which in turn made him feel better.

Wow this book is getting better you have to read the first mystery girl 1-4 then read this one sorry for any confusion