Mystery Girl pt22

The guys had to go back to work and Cassie was with me while they were gone for a month. That was good cause I was due then and they can be in the room with me.
Cassie asked me if I was going to have an epidural or natural I said epidural I'm a big baby when it comes to pain. Then my phone rang and it was the guys and they said they missed me and couldn't wait to get home.

~~~~ time skip~~~~

It's now time for the guys to come back home and for me to go to the hospital to have the triplets. Tae was pacing back and forth suga was listening to music kookie and joonie were holding my hands jin was coming up with dinner ideas J-hope was counting with the nurses and Jimin was singing they were distracting themselves from me screaming my head off I was talked into a natural birth. 13hrs afterwards the triplets were born but suddenly I had more contractions and I grabbed joonie hand and Kookie hand and ten minutes later I had another boy. Tae looked and said the doctor missed one. I said he must have been in my ribs waiting for his brothers and sister to be born. So kookie asked me whats his name then I said Kim Jungkook. And he said thank you Lynn I said I told you I would he had tears coming down his face and I wipped them for him.