Chapter 11 : The Birth

Today Mom and I are going to OUAT's set for some last minute shooting. Adam and Eddy had decided that Regina would find out that she was pregnant  with Robin's child in last season's mid finale.I am so excited ! I've never been on set before and I also get to see Jared , he's a cool dude to hang with.

"Mom can I drive back home? Pleaasssee ? " I begged giving her puppy eyes as we got out of the car.

" I wil think about it."

"Come on Mom . I got my permit two weeks ago! Pweaassee ?! " I continue to beg, " Plus its not good for pregnant women to be driving so late in a pregnancy. You know your back hurts."

"Mariam if you keep that up I will say no."

I huffed, grumbling about her not being fair.

"What was that dear ?" Mom asked raising a questioning eyebrow.

"Nothing... " I replied in a sing-song voice,before making my way over to Ginny and her  son, Oliver.

" Hi Ginny ! "

"Shhhh !!! " She scolded putting Oliver in his bassinette.

" Ohh sorry I didn't know he was sleeping." I whispered

Ginny took me by the elbow and lead me away from the sleeping baby. " Its okay. How are you ?"

"I'm coolio. Did Mom tell you that I got my driver's permit ? But she won't let me drive .. " I pouted

" Oh that's exciting ! Lana didn't tell me about that ,but she did tell me about your boyfriend." Ginny said bumping shoulders with me. I started blushing crazily, " ohh yeah Liam, he's wonderful."

" Who has a boyfriend ? " Jen came over munching on a huge red apple.

"I have a boyfriend . And are you seriously eating apples after all that you've been through ? " I joked pointing at the apple in Jen's hand.

"Oh shut up Mariam.. " Mom said in mock anger, quirking an eyebrow playfully. " You really don't want to drive home do you ?" She laughed , " Ohh.. " Mom gasped looking down at her feet.

"Mom what are you looking at ?"

"My.. my water just broke."

"Oh shit !!" Jen and I yelled simultaneously. Mom glared at Jen and I for using foul language.

"Mariam, call your father please . I have a feeling that we aren't going to make it to the birthing center."

"Mom You can't jave the baby at home !"

"Yes I can and I will, the birthing center is an hour and a half away ."

Twenty minutes later, Dad came to pick us up.

We got home thirty minutes later than we usualy do because dad had to drive extra slow. By the time Mom and I stepped into her room , she had had three contractions. They were coming about twenty minutes apart. 

"Lana are you sure you want to do this at home? We can still make it to the birthing center." Dad said squatting next to Mom, who was laying on the love seat they had in their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Alfredo ... I am not leaving this house . " I said gritting my teeth as I experienced yet another horrible contraction. This Effing hurt.

"Okay cara mia, I'll go call Eva . " Alfredo sighed before kissing my cheek and leaving the room.

"Mom is their anything I can do ? Do you need anything ?" Mariam asked quietly hoding my hand.