Imposters: Chapter One- New Beginnings

A/N: This story is set two years in the future after the accident. This chapter mostly centered around Todoroki. Also, this is the sequel to the Anarchy.  

*

*

"Hello, I'm Daikaku Miyagi," the reporter introduced himself to the audience. "I'm here with Nemuri Kayama. She's our guest for today. Would you care to introduce yourself?" Midnight pushes back a strand of her black, midnight hair, "Hello, everyone!" She had a bright smile on her face as the audience was wondering why she was wearing something slightly inappropriate. "We're here to celebrate the second anniversary since the destruction of All for One. It's been two years since the event occurred that left people in the surrounding areas injured and homeless," Midnight stated. Miyagi placed his hand on his chin, "That brings our next subject, which left people wondering. The organization known as the Anarchy disappeared two years after the accident. Makes you think if All for One and the Anarchy were connected."

Midnight giggles, "That's not bad. It's a good question that raises suspicions. However, the chief of the police force informed the public that the Anarchy had no part in the attack. We are lucky that our police force was able to take down the league." Miyagi sighs and leans back into his chair. "Ah, yes. However, don't you wonder where the members of the Anarchy are?" Midnight shrugs her shoulders. "It does make people paranoid to know. They could be hiding in plain sight, and we'll never know." Miyagi chuckles at Midnight's comment. "Let's move onto our next subject," Miyagi says. Midnight pulls out her papers and looks at the next topic. "Our next topic is that our formal police chief, Yagi Toshinori, is retiring!"

The audience gasps at the news as Midnight frowns. "For two twenty years, Chief Toshinori has protected Musutafu." Midnight smiles up at the camera. Miyagi smiles softly, "It's unfortunate." Midnight shuffles her papers and sees that their time was up. "I'm afraid that our time is up," Miyagi announces. Midnight pushes a strand of her hair back as she should've tied her hair up instead of leaving it down. "Well, until next time, everyone!" Miyagi chuckles at Midnight's excitement. He waves at the tv as the next programs begin to play.

Todoroki walks into the living room and turns the tv off. He wondered why he left that thing playing. He adjusts his tie as today was a special day. Shouto was excited about tonight. He didn't mind that the reporters were talking about the Anarchy. It was two years ago since the accident. Shouto didn't appreciate the reminder of what he lost. He shook his head, 'No, you shouldn't think about it.' It was over. He put a smile back on his face as he shouldn't let it get him down. He had better things to look forward. He heard a knock on the door and went to open it.

"Inasa!" Todoroki hugged his friend as Inasa returned the hug. "Hey, Sho," Inasa greeted him with a smile. "Come inside," Todoroki stepped aside to let the giant inside. Yoarashi smiled at the boy as Shouto seems to be glowing with excitement. "Yaoyorozu is going to be here soon," Inasa added as Shouto nodded his head. "You do know that your date is in four hours," Inasa stated. Shouto rolled his eyes playfully. "Shush!" Inasa chuckles at his friend and takes a seat as Shouto peeps on him. "You seem to be excited," Inasa noted. Shouto smiles, "Of course, I am! I mean, it's been two years." Inasa could tell that Shouto wasn't lying. "You don't think about it?" Shouto hums at the question, "What do you mean?"

Inasa sighs as Shouto hands him a cup of tea. The red and white-haired boy sat in front of him. Inasa glances down at his glass, "The accident. Don't you think about it? The news is still covering the fact that you guys have disappeared for two years." Shouto grabs Inasa's hand as the male looks up. Shouto shakes his head, "No, I don't." Shouto bit the bottom of his lip. "I shouldn't worry about it anymore. I can't change-" Shouto tried not to think about the accident. Inasa could see the tears in Shouto's eyes, "Hey! Don't cry! I'm sorry that I brought it up." Inasa didn't enjoy making Shouto feel bad.